If bought Semi tickets to Brookie - post details here

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Great gesture Bozo. I wish your relative all the best. I’m hoping a speedy and cheerful recovery is possible for them
Thank you feathered friend and all the best to your family . If you want a free ticket for you or one of your friends let me know

Correct!

Say you’re coming from Newcastle
Train to Central, change for Circular Quay,
Ferry to Manly, bus or two to Brookie
BUT only the bus leg is free.

You can come from Newcastle to the SCG - train to Central then shuttle bus to the ground - FREE
or to WankFest and it’s all FREE.

I know it’s a long way to come from Cronulla via public transport but they should be whinging about the inequities.

It’s like the NRL seem to think that only Manly fans will go to our game and that they are all locals.
People from the Shire can only use a train to get to Wynyard. Why are they explicitly denied free access :wondering:

The Forest Bus 280 from Chatswood gets you to Warringah Mall

The 136 Bus from Chatswood gets you to DY and its either a 20 minute stroll to Brookie or any bus heading south from Pittwater Rd/Howard Ave

Hope both Manly and Sharks Club take up the fight on behalf of their Fans :wait:

Greenturd is actively ignoring both our Clubs' basic requirements :mad:

People from the Shire can only use a train to get to Wynyard. Why are they explicitly denied free access :wondering:

The Forest Bus 280 from Chatswood gets you to Warringah Mall

The 136 Bus from Chatswood gets you to DY and its either a 20 minute stroll to Brookie or any bus heading south from Pittwater Rd/Howard Ave

Hope both Manly and Sharks Club take up the fight on behalf of their Fans :wait:

Greenturd is actively ignoring both our Clubs' basic requirements :mad:

Have phoned both clubs regarding this.

Our membership team were understanding and gave me the phone number of the NRL to call directly.
NRL said they will get someone from events to call me back to discuss ( not holding my breath)

Called Sharks membership team with same concerns, they had no idea why the difference is either.
Same, suggested that I take it up with the NRL directly saying that the fans voices would be heard more than theirs ( interesting ).
They were very understanding of my enquiry but didn't have an answer.
They would follow up with the NRL and also asked me to let them know if the NRL get back to me and what their reasoning is.
They are running buses from the Leagues club but as I said that doesn't help supporters that live elsewhere is Sydney.

Stay tuned.

Our membership team were understanding and gave me the phone number of the NRL to call directly.
NRL said they will get someone from events to call me back to discuss ( not holding my breath)

Called Sharks membership team with same concerns, they had no idea why the difference is either.
Same, suggested that I take it up with the NRL directly saying that the fans voices would be heard more than theirs ( interesting ).
They would follow up with the NRL and also asked me to let them know if the NRL get back to me and what their reasoning is.
They are running buses from the Leagues club but as I said that doesn't help supporters that live elsewhere is Sydney.

Stay tuned.
What is bizarre is that it's the same transport network that is 100% available on Friday and Sunday, but not on Saturday :confused:

It's not like we require a special route or mode of transport

Thank you feathered friend and all the best to your family . If you want a free ticket for you or one of your friends let me know

Sending love your way and hope for positive news for you all!

I have a friend that would use the GA ticket if it is still available. But if someone else wants it, it is all theirs, because my friend is about to buy one herself anyways if not :)

Sending love your way and hope for positive news for you all!

I have a friend that would use the GA ticket if it is still available. But if someone else wants it, it is all theirs, because my friend is about to buy one herself anyways if not :)
Thank you for your good wishes Ell and I hope all your friends and family are well
I am happy to give my GA ticket to your friend . I will PM you details
Go the mighty Sea eagles . I have faith that all our players and all the fans that turn up on Saturday night will over power the Sharks

Thank you for your good wishes Ell and I hope all your friends and family are well
I am happy to give my GA ticket to your friend . I will PM you details
Go the mighty Sea eagles . I have faith that all our players and all the fans that turn up on Saturday night will over power the Sharks

Hey all - I just missed my friend buying the ticket, she already bought one! So she will not need it anymore.

If anyone else is wanting a ticket or has a friend who wants one, let @BOZO know! :)

Tickets Sales any of the NRL Semi’s (but Brookie/Lottoland specifically). Someone from the NRL should be on Twitter at the very least giving an update? Or The Sea Eagles?
Has anyone seen anything?

Parra vs Brisbane just announced by the NRL Sold Out!

I have a feeling there's still plenty of GA tickets available. There was probably a big rush when tickets first went on sale with all the seating gone but may have slowed down now.

News
Ticketmaster just released a whole bunch of tickets for reserved seating it was like, they have been held back
Please got get them if you need them we need the rows yes rows filled with manly supporters no sharks.
So strange a timing
I got my members seats as they were free so stoked

Last edited:

Stay tuned.

So ended up getting a response from the NRL via email and of course they didn't really answer my questions.

Hi Stuart,

Thanks for your email.

In relation to public transport for the Finals series, we work with the state transport authority on the services they include.

Depending on the venue, bus and/or train is included with every ticket purchase.

Any extra services such as ferries or shuttle buses is in conjunction with the venue.

For example at the SCG and Bankwest the stadium has worked with the local council to arrange a shuttle bus between the venue and the train station.

I hope this helps with your query and we’ll ensure your feedback is registered and passed on.

Kind regards

Robert
Supporter Liaison

I've got a bit of time on my hands today and in one of those moods so I sent back

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your reply, however it has left me somewhat confused by the reasons you provided.

All three venues have bus travel included – whether State Transit, private or shuttle buses.
So if that is in conjunction with the venue and local council that is fine.

However, you seem to have missed the reason for my initial query.

If the SCG and Bankwest cover the Sydney Train network why doesn’t Lottoland?

Bankwest even covers the Ferry network, so I can go from Brookvale/Cronulla to Bankwest via public transport – bus to Manly, Ferry to circular Quay, Train to Parramatta, bus to the Stadium
BUT I can’t go from Parramatta/Cronulla to Lottoland using the same services!
So to say that it’s to do with the venue/council I find difficult to understand as all three venues provide buses to them.

So who’s responsible for this anomaly?
The NRL?
Lottoland?
State Transport Authority?

Can you please clarify asap so I can plan my trip to the football.

So ended up getting a response from the NRL via email and of course they didn't really answer my questions.

Hi Stuart,

Thanks for your email.

In relation to public transport for the Finals series, we work with the state transport authority on the services they include.

Depending on the venue, bus and/or train is included with every ticket purchase.

Any extra services such as ferries or shuttle buses is in conjunction with the venue.

For example at the SCG and Bankwest the stadium has worked with the local council to arrange a shuttle bus between the venue and the train station.

I hope this helps with your query and we’ll ensure your feedback is registered and passed on.

Kind regards

Robert
Supporter Liaison

I've got a bit of time on my hands today and in one of those moods so I sent back

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your reply, however it has left me somewhat confused by the reasons you provided.

All three venues have bus travel included – whether State Transit, private or shuttle buses.

Bankwest even covers the Ferry network, so I can go from Brookvale/Cronulla to Bankwest via public transport – bus to Manly, Ferry to circular Quay, Train to Parramatta, bus to the Stadium
So to say that it’s to do with the venue/council I find difficult to understand as all three venues provide buses to them.

The NRL?
Lottoland?

"Like... It's the vibe.

Thanks for your email"

(though from me, a legitimate thanks for the emails)

Hi Stuart,

Thanks for your email.

Kind regards

Robert
Supporter Liaison

Hi Robert,

The NRL?
Lottoland?

I just spent half an hour with Transport NSW who are now sending an official complaint to their HQ with a note to the NRL.

Lady said that the start of every year the NRL notify them that the Finals Tickets will include all modes of transport.

This year she could not recall receiving this notification and was surprised that the Brookvale game had such an explicit limitation printed on the ticket.

'It's never been like this', she said and was wondering why the Event Venue Organizer would exclude trains and ferries :cool:

She pointed out that maybe it's as simple as the fact that Brookvale has no Station so the Organizer omitted train travel :p

Fans will never receive the courtesy of an attempted rationale :swear:

I just spent half an hour with Transport NSW who are now sending an official complaint to their HQ with a note to the NRL.

Lady said that the start of every year the NRL notify them that the Finals Tickets will include all modes of transport.

This year she could not recall receiving this notification and was surprised that the Brookvale game had such an explicit limitation printed on the ticket.

'It's never been like this', she said and was wondering why the Event Venue Organizer would exclude trains and ferries :cool:

She pointed out that maybe it's as simple as the fact that Brookvale has no Station so the Organizer omitted train travel :p

I would suggest that this is a bigger news story than yet again another 'No contract has been offered to the Trbojevics 2 months before any other club are allowed to talk to them."

Maybe, if a monkey typist bothered to run with such a story, the rules could be quickly changed and fans of the game would benefit from an action of said monkey typist.

Alas...

Although reporters probably won’t be reading this thread, needs a separate thread with a nifty title to attract their interest.
Maybe something about the Turbos!

Well done @HappilyManly.

I sent an email to Talkin' sport yesterday re this.
They read some of it out, but not all of it.
Pappy made a joke that Brookie doesn't have a train station.
It seemed as though Heaps was reading the rest of the email and taking it in, he commented that they'd try to get an answer for us today.

Interesting that both clubs didn't know what the transport situation was and that the NRL tried to answer my questions but their reasons differ from what Transport NSW told you.

Well done @HappilyManly.

I sent an email to Talkin' sport yesterday re this.
They read some of it out, but not all of it.
Pappy made a joke that Brookie doesn't have a train station.
It seemed as though Heaps was reading the rest of the email and taking it in, he commented that they'd try to get an answer for us today.

Interesting that both clubs didn't know what the transport situation was and that the NRL tried to answer my questions but their reasons differ from what Transport NSW told you.
Shows that the NRL discounted Manly making the Finals in the pre-season :confused:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8