If Foran plays tonight we win.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I understand the sentiment towards Foran and like the rest of you I resent that he has dicked the club around for months before finally coming clean and signing with them.

To single him out for last night is a bit harsh, Manly were busted with too many injuries and out enthused which is what hurt the most.

Foz is returning from injury and he will get better and he did make the only try for us.

He has made his decision now we as fans have to just support our team. The club is in trouble and more than ever the true believers have to be there for the club.!

It pains me to say this but if he tried as hard as DCE I wouldn't mind. DCE looks like he's trying hard in attack and making tackles when he's injured. Foran doesn't look like he's trying. Bring on next week

Don't know what you guys were expecting from our halves last night. Our forwards were absolutely owned by the dragons pack. Neither Foran nor DCE were going going to achieve anything when our sissy pack gets bitch slapped like that. DCE probably had a tackle count in the top 3 tonight.

The criticism does not refer at all to the fact that Foran didn't have a blinder behind a clearly beaten pack.It is incredibly difficult to win when the forwards are being beaten but we are supposed to believe under the scenario above it is ok to put the cue in rack effort wise! The criticism refers to his ATTITUDE behind that beaten pack for the last 10 games. Hundreds of players bust their gut behind beaten packs every week in Rugby League only to lose and get respected for it.

Foran shows NO SPIRIT and that is the point! This beaten pack argument is valid in terms of winning games.It is absolutely ridiculous in terms of judging whether a player has dug in for his team.Have a look at him walk off the field at half time last night and compare that to his upbeat approach in previous years if you need any further confirmation.

Last edited:
This might sound like a weird idea and I'm happy to hear objections but with the Foran situation as is my plan would be:
Sit him down with Tooves and a mediator - the club needs to support some sort of resolution if his problem really is the coach.
Tooves to call him out on his heart and his talent by making him an immediate co-captian who is required to lead and inspire his current team to win. He'd look like an absolute dickhead if he didn't bust his gut for us as captain.
Someone at the club needs to sit the little goose down and play him reel after reel of Toovey as a player leading the pack. Tackling giants and getting his face smashed in for us, week in week out. That's leadership.
As for the club, Kelly and the Penns (note the lack of apostrophe @Shoe1 ) need to hold a fan forum and get some input from the passionate members and fans. They have told us they have a Plan B for 16. What the hell is it? They need to take ownership of their recruiting failures and explain future plans to fans.

This is too funny Haha

He was pathetically lazy in defence. A turnstile. I kept looking out for him, half the time he was standing behind the st George attacking line cos he had run up looking to tackle but doesnt, runs straight through the line and walks back to defend 2 plays later.

Seriously, **** him off. He's playing like a cat so we release him early. Lets release him early then.

We are playing like a busted fart anyway, letting him go wouldn't create any catastrophic consequences, we are already at catastrophic stage for mine.

Switched off watching at 65 minute mark yesterday and i never do that. I was embarrassed to support this team last night.

And my missus still not speaking to me this morning due to my swearing at the TV last night. Dogs won't come near me and my 2 year old probably wondering what the hell is wrong with me.

Happy times......

So kieran, **** you!!

Forme on MMM this arvo. Can't wait to hear all the bullsht clichés, the fake platitudes to club & coach and the :swear:wit excuses.

The criticism does not refer at all to the fact that Foran didn't have a blinder behind a clearly beaten pack.It is incredibly difficult to win when the forwards are being beaten but we are supposed to believe under the scenario above it is ok to put the cue in rack effort wise! The criticism refers to his ATTITUDE behind that beaten pack for the last 10 games. Hundreds of players bust their gut behind beaten packs every week in Rugby League only to lose and get respected for it.

Foran shows NO SPIRIT and that is the point! This beaten pack argument is valid in terms of winning games.It is absolutely ridiculous in terms of judging whether a player has dug in for his team.Have a look at him walk off the field at half time last night and compare that to his upbeat approach in previous years if you need any further confirmation.

Our pack got smashed. Whilst that is very demoralising for the forwards it has a similar effect on the backs. If our forwards displayed the type of spirit you are demanding then we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Ah, he did play. I just found this image from the game last night.

Attachments

• IMG_3643.JPG
    IMG_3643.JPG
    279.8 KB · Views: 36
This is too funny Haha

He was pathetically lazy in defence. A turnstile. I kept looking out for him, half the time he was standing behind the st George attacking line cos he had run up looking to tackle but doesnt, runs straight through the line and walks back to defend 2 plays later.

Seriously, **** him off. He's playing like a cat so we release him early. Lets release him early then.

We are playing like a busted fart anyway, letting him go wouldn't create any catastrophic consequences, we are already at catastrophic stage for mine.

Switched off watching at 65 minute mark yesterday and i never do that. I was embarrassed to support this team last night.

And my missus still not speaking to me this morning due to my swearing at the TV last night. Dogs won't come near me and my 2 year old probably wondering what the hell is wrong with me.

Happy times......

So kieran, **** you!!

I know the feeling. My dogs run outside or hide under the bed! My wife keeps telling me its just a game and I'm being stupid. Ah the life of a being a Manly fan right now.

As for Foz, gutless effort. It's not an excuse that our forwards didn't step up. The Cowboys forwards didn't step up against the Knight and JT got smashed. He kept playing though. DCE has struggled behind the same forward pack. He keeps laying out every week and is in the exact same situation as Foz.

So, my questions to Foz is this. Why as you being such a sooky women? You are meant to be a half worth 1.2mil. How about you play like it. Or atleast give the effort required. If now, your clearly a weak individual who doesn't deserve to wear the Manly jersey.

Rant over.... for now!

What did he say?

Kent mentioned how both he and DCE would definitely be putting in for Manly this year and Foran said something about them having spoken about that. Kent asked him to elaborate on details of that particular conversation and Foran wasn't able to, saying there wasn't actually a conversation about it at all.

Foran then said something about being in regular contact with DCE during the negotiation process. When pressed he said he actually didn't know too much about what DCE was doing at the time.

He also reiterated the fanciful claim that he didn't speak to any other club until he knew he wasn't going to stay. I wish Kent had asked him about the negotiations after brekky that morning before he turned up at training to announce he had just agreed to terms with Parra.

I am not defending Foran, as it did look like he played with a distinct lack of enthusiasm, but I have to say, so did the entire team.

I was watching from the Southern Grandstand, and although it's not a great view for football action, it's perfect for viewing the team as a collective, as they're all laid out in front of you. No one was zipping around, or yapping away, it's a performance completely devoid of passion and a will to win.

We were beaten by a very limited football side, and it all came down to them (the Dragons) wanting it more. We lost a game based on desire, not on a lack of talent. Look at the two team lists, and although our pack is not glowing with marquee players, it still looks decidedly better than theirs.

We went sideways all night. There was no punch through the middle, and our halves never looked like turning the ball back on the inside once all night. We needed to play through the Dragons, not around them. But when there is no effort, what often happens, is the ball just gets shifted from side to side in hope, because no one can really be bothered rolling the sleeves up and doing the hard work.

His probably come back from injury prematurely, meant to be a 4 - 6 week injury he came back in two weeks to help cover our arses with all the other injuries we have.
So bloody quick to jump all over the halves or any ex manly player. Fickle bunch aren't we.
if thats the case last night , can you please give me the reason/excuse for his performance for his last 10 games for this club....

maybe its time you go to spec savers

This might sound like a weird idea and I'm happy to hear objections but with the Foran situation as is my plan would be:
Sit him down with Tooves and a mediator - the club needs to support some sort of resolution if his problem really is the coach.
Tooves to call him out on his heart and his talent by making him an immediate co-captian who is required to lead and inspire his current team to win. He'd look like an absolute dickhead if he didn't bust his gut for us as captain.
Someone at the club needs to sit the little goose down and play him reel after reel of Toovey as a player leading the pack. Tackling giants and getting his face smashed in for us, week in week out. That's leadership.
As for the club, Kelly and the Penns (note the lack of apostrophe @Shoe1 ) need to hold a fan forum and get some input from the passionate members and fans. They have told us they have a Plan B for 16. What the hell is it? They need to take ownership of their recruiting failures and explain future plans to fans.
For me , he no longer deserves to wear the maroon & white jersey , so co-captain would be kicking the club in the face !

I can't remember the last time these two hacks in the halves won a game together? Our one solitary win this season with Feleti at 5/8. Aside from that, when?

He also reiterated the fanciful claim that he didn't speak to any other club until he knew he wasn't going to stay. I wish Kent had asked him about the negotiations after brekky that morning before he turned up at training to announce he had just agreed to terms with Parra.

I know it doesn't matter anymore, but there are a lot of conflicting stories coming out of Foran's mouth. Put it this way, If he was on trial, the police prosecutor would be licking his lips.

He stated that he only left because the opportunity at Parramatta was too good to refuse for him and his family, yet in another breath, he claims to have decided to leave, before he even knew about this opportunity at the Eels?

Is it just me, or does that not make any sense?!

Ah, he did play. I just found this image from the game last night.
Looks like Cherry was having a bit of a moan in the background. I think these are hints as to why we have only won about one game in the last 10 with these two playing at the same time.

I know it doesn't matter anymore, but there are a lot of conflicting stories coming out of Foran's mouth. Put it this way, If he was on trial, the police prosecutor would be licking his lips.

He stated that he only left because the opportunity at Parramatta was too good to refuse for him and his family, yet in another breath, he claims to have decided to leave, before he even knew about this opportunity at the Eels?

He's told so many porkies he's confusing himself, which wouldn't be hard to do.

Everything that has come out of him for the last 9 months has been bullsht. The carry on last year about Skivvy not being released was only because he and Choc had already decided to go. I'm actually shocked he didn't go to the Dogs because his attitude and character fit right in with that scumhole and the Judas in charge of it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6