If Manly make the top 4 -> Daniel will donate $100 to a charity....how about you?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If Manly make the top 4 -> Daniel will donate $100 to a charity....how about you?

I am leaning towards either Star Light, camp quality or Stewart House

Nope, I will buy myself one of the new jumpers

what about CanAssist- I don't know of too many people whose family aren't affected by cancer is some form or the other

Yep or starlight Dan. I would be in for that too.

I prefer the thought that such a venture would see the money go directly to something very local to the Manly Club. This builds on the fact that Manly is a community club and is more likely to gain traction amongst fans and local media as a worthwhile initiative with a cohesive purpose.

(BTW Gronk, Hollows is buried in Bourke and was mates with a lot of my colleagues. I hate to prick the bubble, but no religion???????)

Well I was talking about the foundation, not the man...

I like Mata's idea of doing something in the manly community.

Yeah I'm in..I was thinking of putting a bet on them to make the top four and then donating the bet plus any winnings.

I like Mata's idea of something local. Is the spastic centre still up at Allambie Heights? Thats local to manly ...

I think a local charity along the lines suggested by Mata is great.

I could suggest that CANTEEN is a good cause and charity!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6