If not brookvale oval then where?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Not brookvale for final then where?

• SCG

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • ANZ

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Gosford

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Bankwest

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters

ManlyArmy

Bencher
How about this for an NRL "management" idea? Parra gets the dream run next Friday (refs etc) and wins by 23 points resulting in Manly finishing 6th, then the Donkeys win and finish 7th. Then (stay with me) Brookie is denied a semi and the NRL say that it has to be played at Suncorp! What? Too far fetched..?

Parra actually only need to win by 12 to overtake us. There's only 22 points differential between us, and whatever they increase by, we'll also decrease by.

Pittwater Legend

We brought back Geoff Toovey!
It’ll be at Brookie

Wouldn’t mind Gosford as an alternate venue though. Last time I was there, we smashed the 1st placed Broncos 44-14 and should have reached 50 if not for a harsh call for a forward pass by Gavin Badger

Last edited:

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Well if we want Sunday arvo games then let's move to fuking Shark park seeing they seem to get every home game on a fuking Sunday arvo.

ABTK

"Bollocks"
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Parra actually only need to win by 12 to overtake us. There's only 22 points differential between us, and whatever they increase by, we'll also decrease by.
You're spot on, ManlyArmy. My maths is a bit out...

Aussie Battler

Reserve Grader
Was Todd the CEO of the Dogs when bottles came raining down at ANZ stadium in that game v Souths? Very much a do as I say, not as i do leader !!!

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Depends on who Manly play :nod:

Few a few weeks now, some of us have been predicting that if we had to face Doesn't-matta in week 1 of the Finals, even if we win the right to host the game don't be surprised to see the NRL do an about face on allowing suburban grounds to host a week 1 game and its re-scheduled to BankWest.

And after what happened last night.....right now I am not betting against Brookvale not being used even if we should have a home final. Personally I trust Greenturd as far as I could throw him.

Class of 96

Bencher
Storm in a teacup. Weedy bloke half cut on bourbon that couldn’t knock the top off a rice custard with his arm through the wire clutching a phone. Hardly going to injury a guy used to getting smashed by 110kg players on the field. What a nonsense!

Last edited:

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Storm in a teacup. Weedy bloke half cut on bourbon that couldn’t knock the top off a rice custard with his arm through the wire clutching a phone. Hardly going to injury a guy getting used to getting smashed by 110kg players on the field. What a nonsense!
What are they charging for a Bourbon at Brookie...$50?....he hung onto it for dear life.

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 5 6 47 12
12 6 6 2 12