If Penrith Lose.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
And were right back in it..
We will beat the roosters... We have the talent to beat the bunnies...
Making a gf was impossible imo last night, now ide say we're a 50/50 shot at it... Now I honestly think storm will make the gf, and I think storm will beat us in a gf if we get there, BUT just to make a gf would be absolutely massive and now the doors open for that
Even more massive as it would give us an extra finals game of experience to the young crew that we weren’t expecting.

I am not sure I understand how Penrith losing makes our path to grand final victory so much easier.

Instead of having to beat 3 teams we have not beaten all year, we now have to beat 3 teams we have not beaten all year 🙄
Pretty bloody simple really - Storm are the best side and Penrith (who were off tonight) are the second best side. We play a busted Roosters then the Bunnies if we advance.

And were right back in it..
We will beat the roosters... We have the talent to beat the bunnies...
Making a gf was impossible imo last night, now ide say we're a 50/50 shot at it...
Ahhh. I now await confirmation from the coach's fan club that the loss was all part of his ingenious plan. The Mad Professor has done it again.

I am not sure I understand how Penrith losing makes our path to grand final victory so much easier.

Instead of having to beat 3 teams we have not beaten all year, we now have to beat 3 teams we have not beaten all year 🙄
Not totally correct. You haven't factored in if Doesntmatta gets to the GF & we face them. We have beaten them twice this year. I know that it is a long shot but............................

I don't know where to post this so I will hate. I have been very negative since our loss on Friday and I have given us next to no chance to beat whoever we play next week. I will eat my humble pie now and admit i have been wrong .

South's winning tonight changes everything. Our side of the draw opens up big time and roosters are there for the taking..how badly do we want it and want to rectify our embarrassment of Friday night.

I see us as the much better chance of knocking out south's than easts but we first have to focus on easts Friday night.

The door has opened will we take it?

Also sorry if I sounded so down and been snippy just hated how we played on Friday and hate how it ended up.
Absolutely hated friday. We didn't give ourselves the slightest of chance and went away from our structures. Forwards didnt go forward, line speed was embarrassing

But as you said the door has opened.

Ahhh. I now await confirmation from the coach's fan club that the loss was all part of his ingenious plan. The Mad Professor has done it again.
Better than the naysayers who relentlessly attack him after every loss with their fire Des agenda.

The benefit of the loss on Friday is simple. Trbo and Manly now knows what Melbournes plan is against him if we happen to play them again this year.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10