If someone could....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
.....teach Jorge Tafua how to defend the high ball(and they will find a way) he will be an absolute superstar.

I think his errors in the air are clouding the fact that this kid is something special.He is a great ball returner,has sheer speed,can step off both foot and has great football sense(unlike most of the robots that come off the production line).His inside ball to DCE to win the game was pure!

Watch this space.

.....teach Jorge Tafua how to defend the high ball(and they will find a way) he will be an absolute superstar.

I think his errors in the air are clouding the fact that this kid is something special.He is a great ball returner,has sheer speed,can step off both foot and has great football sense(unlike most of the robots that come off the production line).His inside ball to DCE to win the game was pure!

Watch this space.

I agree his, his pass to DCE was really special. He is definitely a star of the future. We just need DCE to kick bombs all week to him at training and we have our replacement for Robbo set in stone. GO JORGE TAFUA.

I agree his, his pass to DCE was really special. He is definitely a star of the future. We just need DCE to kick bombs all week to him at training and we have our replacement for Robbo set in stone. GO JORGE TAFUA.

You have to accept that wingers will sometimes be out-jumped when defending their line (the one exception being Michael Robertson, who was an absolute freak in the air). All you can really do is try to give them some protection and support when the ball comes down.
I think Jorge can catch, and he's excellent when the ball is on the ground, but his decision-making - when to jump, when to contest and when not to, etc - needs a little work. But he's getting better every week.
I knew he was strong but I'm not sure I knew how quick he was (his try in the first half). He made a real difference last night, and he's starting to work with Matai - who's a much smarter centre than people give him credit for - really well.

You have to accept that wingers will sometimes be out-jumped when defending their line (the one exception being Michael Robertson, who was an absolute freak in the air). All you can really do is try to give them some protection and support when the ball comes down.
I think Jorge can catch, and he's excellent when the ball is on the ground, but his decision-making - when to jump, when to contest and when not to, etc - needs a little work. But he's getting better every week.
I knew he was strong but I'm not sure I knew how quick he was (his try in the first half). He made a real difference last night, and he's starting to work with Matai - who's a much smarter centre than people give him credit for - really well.

Well done Taufua, I am one of the few who rated him from day 1. He has Hoppa Snr like leg drive.

Well done Taufua, I am one of the few who rated him from day 1. He has Hoppa Snr like leg drive.

Well played by Taufua. Needs to work hard on the high ball though.

Wolfman as well he had a shocker.

Well played by Taufua. Needs to work hard on the high ball though.

Wolfman as well he had a shocker.

He has been on the end of a couple of well placed kicks which would have left most embarrassed. As wolfman showed last night everyone can have their issues under the bomb. Even snake went through a patch there where he let everything bounce. It happens. I think there are a few too many hysterical posters here who want to make a mountain out of a molehill. The kid can play and is miles ahead of oldfield which is the other option. Good on him, had a great game last night.

He has been on the end of a couple of well placed kicks which would have left most embarrassed. As wolfman showed last night everyone can have their issues under the bomb. Even snake went through a patch there where he let everything bounce. It happens. I think there are a few too many hysterical posters here who want to make a mountain out of a molehill. The kid can play and is miles ahead of oldfield which is the other option. Good on him, had a great game last night.

Him and DCE were standouts in the team all night. For a winger Tafua had more impact than he had rights to. Really good prospect and happy with how he is going

Him and DCE were standouts in the team all night. For a winger Tafua had more impact than he had rights to. Really good prospect and happy with how he is going

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8