If the season has no more injuries

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

TagMonster

Reserve Grader
Looking at the injury list, there are a number of players due back over the next month. With finals not far, it got me thinking what our best lineup would be for the Finals assuming no further injuries or suspensions.

1. T. Trbojevic
2. J. Saab
3. B. Parker
4. M. Harper
5. R. Garrick
6. K. Foran
7. D. Cherry-Evans
8. T. Paseka
9. L. Croker
10. J. Aloiai
11. J. Schuster
12. H. Olaka'uatu
13. J. Trbojevic

14. K. Lawton
15. M. Taupau
16. S. Keppie
17. T. Sipley

18. D. Walker
19. C. Cust
20. J. Gosiewski
21. K. De Luis
22. M. Suli
23. B. Trbojevic
23. Z. Saddler
24. C. Sironen (may be out the year now?)

Considering we also have Davey and Boyle out the year and who knows what will happen with Fainu. Plus out development players still coming through 😳

I mean, if we lose an outside back that isn't Turbo we have Walker and Suli as starter quality replacements. If a half goes down, Schuster and Cust have that covered. All our props are crushing it right now and Lawton / Cust can very easily cover hooker. Second row and Lock is now solid across the board with ample backup too.

Our Achilles Heel has been depth for years. Whilst having Turbo out sucked, I honestly think it helped setup the other players with the toughness and confidence they have now, even without Turbo.

The scary part is that pretty much the entire starting 17 is signed for next season and our juniors are banging on the door.

Some tough decisions coming for Des and the front office!

Looking at the injury list, there are a number of players due back over the next month. With finals not far, it got me thinking what our best lineup would be for the Finals assuming no further injuries or suspensions.

1. T. Trbojevic
2. J. Saab
3. B. Parker
4. M. Harper
5. R. Garrick
6. K. Foran
7. D. Cherry-Evans
8. T. Paseka
9. L. Croker
10. J. Aloiai
11. J. Schuster
12. H. Olaka'uatu
13. J. Trbojevic

14. K. Lawton
15. M. Taupau
16. S. Keppie
17. T. Sipley

18. D. Walker
19. C. Cust
20. J. Gosiewski
21. K. De Luis
22. M. Suli
23. B. Trbojevic
23. Z. Saddler
24. C. Sironen (may be out the year now?)

Considering we also have Davey and Boyle out the year and who knows what will happen with Fainu. Plus out development players still coming through 😳

I mean, if we lose an outside back that isn't Turbo we have Walker and Suli as starter quality replacements. If a half goes down, Schuster and Cust have that covered. All our props are crushing it right now and Lawton / Cust can very easily cover hooker. Second row and Lock is now solid across the board with ample backup too.

Our Achilles Heel has been depth for years. Whilst having Turbo out sucked, I honestly think it helped setup the other players with the toughness and confidence they have now, even without Turbo.

The scary part is that pretty much the entire starting 17 is signed for next season and our juniors are banging on the door.

Some tough decisions coming for Des and the front office!
same team but depending who we are up against would make the decision of 2 between lawton, walker and sipley.

V melbourne: would have 3 props (taupau keppie sipley) to match their big bench which includes NAS, Kamikamika etc...

V Penrith would probably have walker in with sipley missing out, they are a quicker team and ball play at the ruck a lot

same for souths. indifferent for parra.

To think we don't even discuss Suli and Jorge anymore. And we have Christian and Tolu to eventually come in!!

Whilst he can be dynamic with the footy, Walker's weakness is his defence and that places him behind Lawton in my view. As for next year it will depend on the dollars and for him to stay I expect that he will have to take a significant pay cut and he may not want to.

Whilst he can be dynamic with the footy, Walker's weakness is his defence and that places him behind Lawton in my view. As for next year it will depend on the dollars and for him to stay I expect that he will have to take a significant pay cut and he may not want to.
And there will be plenty of clubs willing to offer him some decent coin

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10