If we can’t beat last years wooden spooner first up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
What does that say about our off season

It says nothing.

In round 1 8 teams will win and 8 will (barring draws).

We already know our best back is out injured indefinitely and we were unable to buy players thanks to our salary cap cheating administration.

The first game was against Melbourne and we lost 18-6. It was the worst display of football from a Manly team I can remember.
Wasn't that 2011, DCE's first game? I was at that game!
I have a recollection of Josh Perry smashing the Sharks in his first game, which would have been 2008. (Could be wrong though)

I sold my house and put everything on the roosters to win the comp. should be very rich at the end of the year when they win
Haha good call, all I ask is a schooner for putting you into it when you cash in.

Fair go 11 of their 17 are new players.
They will compete this year

Going to be a loooong year with nothing learnt over the past two years.
Discipline still s##t. Still losing on goal kicking. Bench rotation still sucks.
Croker and Tanginoa looked really good. The makings of a good team is there just needs polish and one or two more ingredients

It says nothing.

In round 1 8 teams will win and 8 will (barring draws).

We already know our best back is out injured indefinitely and we were unable to buy players thanks to our salary cap cheating administration.
Spot on Bob, we had no right to expect to beat the wooden spooners with one player out. I just don’t know what people expected.

Yep, they had all off season to get it right and we had.............oh wait.........
Man why are you crying? It's OK. Don't forget we didn't have the best off season due to the salary cap dilemma.. Pearce potentially could have been playing for us and the knights would have had no chance..so if you look at the bigger picture it's not so bad.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10