If We Can Hold the Roosters to 30pts or Less...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
giphy.gif

I reckon it's best we just focus 110% on defence. Let's rebuild the standards in defence and earn the right to attack again.

I wouldn't want us to concede any more than 12 points this week dead serious, whether we score more than 12 ourselves would be anyone's guess although we just need to focus on the basics, focus on the defence and become enthusiastic again. Caring about the defence so much will make them prouder of what they've achieved, thus bringing back the rewarding feeling when errors are made by opposition, thus bring back enthusiasm and heart. Simples

I reckon it's best we just focus 110% on defence. Let's rebuild the standards in defence and earn the right to attack again.

I wouldn't want us to concede any more than 12 points this week dead serious, whether we score more than 12 ourselves would be anyone's guess although we just need to focus on the basics, focus on the defence and become enthusiastic again. Caring about the defence so much will make them prouder of what they've achieved, thus bringing back the rewarding feeling when errors are made by opposition, thus bring back enthusiasm and heart. Simples
I just want to see the passion, the boys talked about the motive driving their season "find a way". Lets get back to where we belong... above parra on the ladder and in the mix for a big finals campaign!

I can see us winning big this week, you rarely see a team get flogged 3 times in 3 weeks, they will be up for it. More ball to our strike weapon Tom as against Storm he turned almost everything he touched into a linebreak or assists.

Sunday is a brilliant opportunity to get out there and show some pride and effort and improve on the last fortnight. Three things must happen, ball control, cutting out the offloads conceded and hanging in there when things go against us. We also have a gun in young Tom and we must use him more effectively, surprise grubber kicks for him to catch the defense off guard, we need variety, one thing about this game is that form is temporary and things can turn, got to it boys!!

I can see us winning big this week, you rarely see a team get flogged 3 times in 3 weeks, they will be up for it. More ball to our strike weapon Tom as against Storm he turned almost everything he touched into a linebreak or assists.
Tom needs to put his head down and work on his defence too. As others have pointed out, we need to start doing the little things correctly and the other stuff will come off the back of that.

Out of the 8, out of contention in one fell swoop , very possible on Sunday.

In the 8, slightly in contention , also very possible on Sunday.

Buggered if I know, I'll just turn on the Telly and hope for the best but expecting the worst!

The way Roosters played that 2nd half against Cows will need far more energy across the board.
The team failed to reshape quickly every time the opposition got its head through the line the past 2 weeks.
Losing the collision and allowing the opposition to pick and choose game tempo needs to change fast, or a similar result will be on the cards...Roosters can self destruct against a willing, fast defensive line, but are up with the best attacking units against an uncommitted, slow and dysfunctional defence....Manly's effort here, will decide the fate of Sundays game.

I hope for a good win, so we can get our points differential back up there as I feel that is what will decide spots 5,6,7 & 8.

Another big score against us and that's the season done.

I never thought we'd win in Melbourne, but never thought it would be 40-6.

And as to the St Merge scoreline, well that's another story.

I fear all the great work done earlier in the year will mean diddly squat if the score on Sunday is say 36-8.

Towards the end of the NRL season the teams charging into the finals remind me of the Melbourne cup race .
All the Champion strong and fast teams stamp their mark as they strive towards the finish line and leave the ordinary behind .
Five games to go and the race is on
Can we keep up with the pace ?
Bring on the Roosters !!!
400_F_32756850_qlJfhA4AdhcW83XesE2LZVN71oa2iMWP.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10