If we don't make the GF, who will you support ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Daniel said:
What, no True Supporter call?

Lol, I'd more liken it to a flying spagetti monster or bigfoot thread

True supporters can't type enough words to find the website

These are more relevant than this thread

The Eagle said:
Daniel said:

The Warriors by a mile although some dude named The Eagle said that they were a terrible team with the worst halves in the comp. Johnson will be a kiwi international very soon and maloney will be in the NSW no 6 next season.

At the beginning of the year, someone had a thread asking who you think will go well this year apart from Manly. I tipped the Raiders and Warriors. I'll go the Warriors if they get through and we drop out. Also, there should be a big wrap for DSM5 who said the Raiders would be ****e this year. DSM5 = one of the most astute judges of a football team in recent history ;).

Mark from Brisbane said:
If my team gets knocked out I really coudn't give a s**t...yes I'd watch the game but as for supporting another team (even for one day).....NEVER!

I know what you are saying but if the Broncos were to get though i would much prefer the Warriors to win then Locky to get his fairytale. If the Storm play the Broncos i hope they both bash the **** out of each other.

torana355 said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
If my team gets knocked out I really coudn't give a s**t...yes I'd watch the game but as for supporting another team (even for one day).....NEVER!

I know what you are saying but if the Broncos were to get though i would much prefer the Warriors to win then Locky to get his fairytale. If the Storm play the Broncos i hope they both bash the s**t out of each other.

Let's be honest here (taking away our Manly facade).

If the Bronco's beat us (with or without DL) and he plays in the GF, and they win...it would be one of the most inspirational stories of the modern era.

As sickening as it might sound to us as Manly fans, it would be a fairytale ending for what have been one of the greatest players ever to play the game.

Even I can't deny him that!!

Doesn't mean I'd cheer for them (and him), but football fans the country over would rejoice in that.

So I don't care who plays, who wins (if my team is gone) but a small part of me thinks if we can't be there then then would be a fine way to end the season!!

Sheikheagle said:
The Eagle said:
Daniel said:

The Warriors by a mile although some dude named The Eagle said that they were a terrible team with the worst halves in the comp. Johnson will be a kiwi international very soon and maloney will be in the NSW no 6 next season.

Herp derp, Johnson is going to take over from Benji or Foran? When Benji retires? Lol lol lol

Maloney is behind about every five eighth,Soward,Campese,Carney,Mullen....Bird, Mortimer and probably Stig if he is a blue, personally I'd like to see Mr 40-20 for next year, he has the talent and oodles of toughness

The Eagle said:
Sheikheagle said:
The Eagle said:
Daniel said:

Herp derp, Johnson is going to take over from Benji or Foran? When Benji retires? Lol lol lol

Maloney is behind about every five eighth,Soward,Campese,Carney,Mullen....Bird, Mortimer and probably Stig if he is a blue, personally I'd like to see Mr 40-20 for next year, he has the talent and oodles of toughness

You have no idea Maloney behind that lot you need a frontal lobotomy. I will store this in the memory bank.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2