If you were Des prior to next weeks game............

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Supernintendo Chalmers link said:
i don't care who / how much experience they have, if a player is a passenger for the game, don't play them. Only way going to beat the dragons is to put in a few players the dragons have no idea about and hope they give it their all. Fresh legs over next to no legs. it could backfire sure, but if we run out on the field with a pack of cripples it's only going to be a disaster anyway.

As much as i love jamie in the centres, it's time to get him back in the middle for this game, he needs the ball and we need the speed out wide. a little 'out there', but hodkinson to lock and farrar at 7 with jamie, he can be a little terrier when he likes. how's hoppa travelling? if he's fit, straight to fullback. trex into forwards or an impact player off the bench. $100 meat tray for every hit up the guy takes. shove a cracker up his butt, anything to just get the guy running forward, hes our only fit big unit by the looks of it, and the only one capable of breaking the line. Bring up Tasi if the guy is fit.

only way i see us beating the dragons is to surprise them, let them expect us to run out with a pack of one legged cripples as we've done half the season, then hit em with fresh faces / combinations and a team out of left field. really, the odds on us will be huge, go out there and have fun, give some kids a chance to spark, let the injured folks recover and not risk making anything worse. call em back in 4 weeks for pre-season training, they havent earned a longer holiday than that

won't happen though, i just dont see the point in playing passengers, aside from jamie, no other player has offered inspiration enough this season to show why they deserve to be there if half injured.

ill be cheering, hoping, wishing, but not expecting.
id love to have to eat my words though and choke on a little dragon soup.

excellent post. spot on!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6