Im Back!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
[quote author=Ryan]
Ok - you and Doug get naming rights on Nads.
PJ and Nutz stories we could just call PeaNutz..coz that's all the women they get with heads that bad !!!

ha....well I can't speak for Nutz but none of mine have had heads too bad...it's just what goes through their heads that is sometimes a bit of a worry!
P.S. God I hope my g/f never reads this forum!!!!
[/quote]

Is that a picture of the little petal in your avatar?

[quote author=PJ]
[quote author=Ryan]
Ok - you and Doug get naming rights on Nads.
PJ and Nutz stories we could just call PeaNutz..coz that's all the women they get with heads that bad !!!

ha....well I can't speak for Nutz but none of mine have had heads too bad...it's just what goes through their heads that is sometimes a bit of a worry!
P.S. God I hope my g/f never reads this forum!!!!
[/quote]

Is that a picture of the little petal in your avatar?

[/quote]

No that's Thai nee po nee (Chinese for small horse)- she's just something on the side (that's why I hope the g/f doesn't read this forum ;) )

I too have a girlfriend type thing at the moment so i've slowed up a bit hahaha

But yes there has been a few that have heads like "beaten favourites" hahaha... got to push through the **** to get the good stuff hahaha

[quote author=PJ]
(that's why I hope the g/f doesn't read this forum ;) )
She can read?
[/quote]

She's getting better...I've started her off on the Tele and hopefully I'll get her up to the broadsheets later on in the year....

Ha....yeah her parents are both teachers so she didn't really have much of a chance (sorry CW)

Yeah fair point....some teachers are now even turning to their students for some loving....

Yep...that lady in Melbourne just copped a jail sentence. Probably not for this forum but what's your opinion on that...do you think it is the same for a female teacher and a male student than it is with the reverse???

I think if it's female teacher.. male student.. what a lucky dude he fulfilled a fantasy hahah

The other way around and the guy is just sick

hahaha nah seriously it should be the same for either situation but alot of people would think the way i have mentioned above

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8