I'm gonna say something outrageous

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
niccipops said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
Storm v Scumdogs grand final with Storm as Premiers, Billy Slater greatest fullback in history and Manly will not make the eight, Qld will win origin again and will dominate for the next decade.
Okay, you win. That's definitely outrageous for this site.
I think we should vote you off the island.

Sorry Nicci I thought this was a tell the truth post.

The Storm are playing a perfect game today, they could go through this season undefeated.

We will not beat the scumdogs in round 8.

Earnie the Eagle said:
niccipops said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
Storm v Scumdogs grand final with Storm as Premiers, Billy Slater greatest fullback in history and Manly will not make the eight, Qld will win origin again and will dominate for the next decade.
Okay, you win. That's definitely outrageous for this site.
I think we should vote you off the island.

Sorry Nicci I thought this was a tell the truth post.

The Storm are playing a perfect game today, they could go through this season undefeated.

We will not beat the scumdogs in round 8.

If what you're suggesting turns out to be the truth, then like Tom Cruise in A Few Good Men, I can't handle the truth!, and will happily remain in my maroon and white bubble, constantly replaying the '08 and '11 Grand Finals.
But....there's a long way to go in 2012.

Heres the rage of outragous. Still have Knightmares of the 97 GF last gasp loss to Newcastle, but watching them tear apart Dessies poodles was ALMOST as satisfying as watching a Seaeagles victory....

If we are coming clean on our deep dark secrets I must admit that I used to buy the Telegraph and read it every day - and I used to enjoy it!

In my defence they lured me in with Manly posters, and they printed the premiership ladder every Monday and I wanted to see Manly more often than not on top in the 90s.

I gave up in the Super League era, but I have always felt guilty. Fees good to finally get it off my chest.

MadMarcus said:
If we are coming clean on our deep dark secrets I must admit that I used to buy the Telegraph and read it every day - and I used to enjoy it!

In my defence they lured me in with Manly posters, and they printed the premiership ladder every Monday and I wanted to see Manly more often than not on top in the 90s.

I gave up in the Super League era, but I have always felt guilty. Fees good to finally get it off my chest.

Same here M.M stopped buying it after the SL sham.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4