I'm so desperate for some rugby league......

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

simon64

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
....I'm even looking forward to the 9's.

Come on guys. Impress me with some of that Silvertails creativity. :clap:

If your not a cricket fan of course your going to be desperate, I'm lucky I get to watch all my fav teams all year round I'm never bored when it comes to sport watching maxwell smash the arrogant indies was so satisfying #maxwellrecallfortest

The wait is part of what makes it great. That's why I've gone off cricket, it's always on and the magic has dissipated as a result.

Can't believe how hyped I am for this season!!

Half way through last yr we had lost our international halves, half our backline was reportedly retiring and our forwards wouldn't hold there own in reserve grade.

6 months later and we have DCE for life, those backs played some of the best footy of there careers in the back half of '15. We have signed 5 internationals (sneaky cap for John) to go along with 2 future Aus reps in the Turbos. To go along with 2 of the most promising young hookers in the game (Hodges isn't 1 but competition won't hurt). Only ?? would be our 2nd row, hopefully Burher gets through unscathed, T-Red becomes a damaging hole runner and Mateo reduces his errors.

That keen I'm even heading down from the hunter to watch The Mighty Manly Sea Eagles take on Ipswich.

The anticipation of this coming season is higher than for many of the past years.

It feels like a manly reboot.

Watching classic off season games - my favourite was not the 2008 or 2011 recently won Seaeagles titles but another game.
To see Parramatta dominate a season & LOSE to Newcastle in the decider as HOT favourites....now thats entertainment !!

The wait is part of what makes it great. That's why I've gone off cricket, it's always on and the magic has dissipated as a result.
This is exactly what I have been saying for years - I couldn't agree more. I used to love cricket until it became an all year round sport with 10 thousand different variations and no chance to miss it. The fact that we go without league for so long makes us desire it more and love it year after year - absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Just bought 6 tickets to the seaeagles v Ipswich game at Rat Park. Will drive down from Brizvegas on the Friday..... Can't wait.

I generally prefer the warmer months but the rugby league makes winter worth it.
Unlike most here, I enjoy the A-League (Go Sydney) and soccer has made great progress.
If all I had was cricket it'd be way worse. A passing interest but I'd never call myself a fan.
Tennis....loved playing it, but I can't watch for long.

So bring it on. By the way, I wasn't bagging the 9's, but it's a bit of a circus type atmosphere. Nice once in a while, but not like the real thing.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8