Important: Live Site Access Post GF

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
WAMF said:
I wouldn't like to be paying the security bill for the night :)

I would'nt try pushing your luck with security on Sunday night they will be pretty pissed by the warriors loss! :) Hey Bro!

ANYONE who turns up to the Brookvale Oval “live site” after the grand final with a ticket from ANZ Stadium will be given free entry to the venue.

Manly Sea Eagles chief operating officer David Perry announced the news today after a backlash from angry fans who were annoyed at having to buy two separate tickets to see their team on Sunday.

He has also pledged that anyone who comes to the live site after full-time would get in for a reduced price of $10.

“Anyone that gets there after full-time with a grand final ticket gets free entry,” Perry said.

“Anyone that’s purchased a grand final ticket and a live site ticket will get a refund on production of both tickets at the gate or afterwards - just get in touch with the club.”

The Sea Eagles have been forced to defend their decision to charge entry to the live site to cover $50,000 in running costs.

Media manager Peter Peters said he understood fans’ “angst” but the costs could not be avoided.

“If you add up the big screen, the stage, the barricades, the sound, the 33 security guards we have to pay for and the 11 user-pay police we are up for $50,000,” he said.

At Tuesday night’s council meeting Warringah Mayor Michael Regan proposed the $13,071 fee for the club to hire Brookvale Oval be waived in order to keep costs down.

But a decision on the plan has now been deferred pending legal advice.

TICKET INFO
Members advance
Adults: $15, Concession: $10, Kids: Free for first 1000, $5 for others
Non-members advance
Adults: $20, Concession: $15, Kids: $10
At the gate
Adults: $25, Concession: $20, Kids: $15

http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/news/story/price-cut-for-fans/

manlyforever08 said:
Great to hear incase I randomly decide to attack the M2 and head to Brookie after the game.

Roadworks on the M2 this w/end, just come straight up Ryde Rd/Mona Vale Rd if you decide to go to Brookie.

Brookie4eva said:
manlyforever08 said:
Great to hear incase I randomly decide to attack the M2 and head to Brookie after the game.

Roadworks on the M2 this w/end, just come straight up Ryde Rd/Mona Vale Rd if you decide to go to Brookie.
The roadworks (and lack of Manly friends around my area) is what is stopping me from coming over. Thanks for that :)

A comment with the Manly Daily article:

“We couldn't get Grand Final tickets, so we are driving all the way down from Orange 4 the day going to the Live site. Happy to pay the $20 to share the Manly Spirit & support our team.. GO THE SEA EALGES. FLASH & LIGHTNING”.

Good to see the spirit. They were starting to set up the Live site today at Brookie, lots to organise in these type of events ….

Larissa said:
Ange said:
I just spoken to Ticketmaster and they don't know anything about giving refunds for these tickets. I guess I will wait for the email.

The email should be sent tomorrow now. It will outline the refund process.

Go Manly

I didn't get an email from ticketmaster today. Do I just ask for a refund at the gate?

Absolutly

manlyforever08 said:
Brookie4eva said:
manlyforever08 said:

The roadworks (and lack of Manly friends around my area) is what is stopping me from coming over. Thanks for that :)

you seem like a nice gal, jsut come meet the MWTS and assosciates and lack of friends will not be a problem.

If you want to crash, brookie4eva has a couch

Fluffy said:
Absolutly

manlyforever08 said:
Brookie4eva said:
manlyforever08 said:

you seem like a nice gal, jsut come meet the MWTS and assosciates and lack of friends will not be a problem.

lol thankyou :) i actually know a heap of the MWTS! but I've decided to not come.. it's unfortunately a lot of work to just get there :( but I'll be at the fan day!

Not a true fan

manlyforever08 said:
Fluffy said:
Absolutly

manlyforever08 said:
Brookie4eva said:
manlyforever08 said:

lol thankyou :) i actually know a heap of the MWTS! but I've decided to not come.. it's unfortunately a lot of work to just get there :( but I'll be at the fan day!

Volley said:
Not a true fan

manlyforever08 said:
Fluffy said:
Absolutly

manlyforever08 said:
Brookie4eva said:

excuse me? why am I not a true fan? i have been to so many games and events this year.

Apologies, your computer should've broken with my excess sarcasm

manlyforever08 said:
Volley said:
Not a true fan

manlyforever08 said:
Fluffy said:
Absolutly

manlyforever08 said:

excuse me? why am I not a true fan? i have been to so many games and events this year.

Volley said:
Apologies, your computer should've broken with my excess sarcasm

manlyforever08 said:
Volley said:
Not a true fan

manlyforever08 said:
Fluffy said:
Absolutly

ok then.

Larissa,

I don't care about a refund if my excess ticket goes to Manly but if it goes to ticketmaster or the council, i want my money back.

Can you clear this one up for me please. Cheers.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7