India Test Series

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Keep the updates coming KE.
Carn the Kiwis!!!

How many overs gone??
New ball due within that 20?

This test is to decide the series isn't it?

Whats the record for the longest duck in history?
Stuart Broad 0 off 44 atm

Unbelievable, what a test, 1 lousy wicket short of 1 of the biggest series boil overs for many years

That ball that bowled Prior with the bail not coming off proved vital

Was a tough chance spilt off Bell which cost us 2 hours as well

Watched it with excitement on cricinfo.....

everytime there was a delay in the update i was crossing my fingers for a wicket....

but no :(

Gawd, now the crowd has to listen to the barmy army.

If only the bails were dislodged when the ball bounced off prior onto them.

Still ...a drawn series....better than us in India.

Still disappointed but upon reflection it has been a fantastic series for us, dominated 2 of the tests matches, shame we couldn't top it off

Hopefully we are a test match team on the up, there is some good young talent there

Williamson could be absolutely anything with the bat. Only averaging mid 30s but everything about him is class at the crease.
Boult and Southee are both 23-24 with long futures ahead, and with a swinging ball can be as dangerous as any pair in world cricket.
McCullums captaincy will never die wondering and I like that, he can change a game in the middle order along with Taylor as well, possibly add Ryder into that mix soon.
Rutherford looks to have a good temperament as well.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6