India v New Zealand (world test championship, 2021)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A few good catches there, Pants shot was a loose one along with Ashwin.

Taylor needs to stay on and have a swing.

A while ago now a commentator was suggesting that Grandhomme (big man... lol) come in next and start swinging.

that was in the middle of 30+ dot balls

the pitch is starting to play up!

A while ago now a commentator was suggesting that Grandhomme (big man... lol) come in next and start swinging.

that was in the middle of 30+ dot balls

the pitch is starting to play up!
He is a good hitter, hasn’t done much this game or the first test against the Poms.

Conway goes good, I watched the 20/20 when we played them in NZ and he was good to watch in the first two games.

The 200 he got on debut was excellent, South Africans let another good one go.

He is a good hitter, hasn’t done much this game or the first test against the Poms.

Conway goes good, I watched the 20/20 when we played them in NZ and he was good to watch in the first two games.

The 200 he got on debut was excellent, South Africans let another good one go.

I haven't checked for awhile but the rules for changing countries were always very strict.

It was something like if you wanted to go from aust to nz...you first had to be a citizen of the new country and not have played cricket for aust for 4 years (something like that).

It seemed very unfair. There's only 11 or so players that can be at the top (more now with the different formats) but still...4 years? ouch.

Imagine being a good cricketer in the aust golden age (McGill anyone...lol) - it'd probably be fairer if players could move and play elsewhere in less than 4 years.

that's a ramble.

39 runs needed

39% battery remaining on my laptop

who will win??? lol

Ross Taylor clips the ball to the boundary and NZ win the 'world championship' of cricket!

Well done NZ, well played India.

Taylor, who may be retiring now, can be proud of all he has done.

The retiring BJ Watling: "Ecstatic. Been a lot of hard work over a long period of time as a group. To get over the line is special. Chasing a total like that on a wicket that was offering a bit, was special from two of our greatest. No, I didn't imagine I'd end as a World Test Champion. My family back home, my mum has stood up for me in tough times, my wife Jess and the two boys - a thank you to all of them. It's been a hell of a journey. Huge support over the years from my mates. We've got a special group, this is a great way to finish."

You little beauty !! Set the alarm for 3am to see what the situation was and ended up sitting there til 5.30

Really special team we have developed and great to see King Kane and Rossco there to finish it off

Conway is a very special talent, has dominated first class here for 3 years and has just carried that on. Pretty awesome to watch my old team mate Jamieson destroy test cricket as well

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2