Infuriating MUSIC when there is stoppages of play

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Does anyone HATE the annoying music that's played in break of play this year ?

• G

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • G

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

The regg

The Regg
Ok that is my first WINGE ever on this forum
And to start it it's a big one .
That bloody music that they have started played contuously inbetween stoppages of play at LOTTOLAND is ABSOLUTELY and utterly redicilous .
You can't get to get any atmosphere or feel for the game ,let alone hear a thing .
10 of us sat in the premium seating on halfway , Hill side . Even as kickers are going into kick a goal it's playing to the split second before he moves in !!!
You can't get any feel for the game because of all these stupid music blasts ! We army going to a rock concert or are we at a Baseball game it's bull **** Manly !! So distracting . Even the announcer is asking Manly Fans to get a chant going , no one can hear a think to know when or what to chant .
Not interaction of supporters ( maybe that's the reason for this crap)
There were people behind up on the hill all screaming to turn the bloody music off when play stops , even on as a scrums set !

Was it only our group and the 100 or so behind us on the hill that is pissed off or are there more of us out there ???

That's the second week we have had to get up and go somewhere else where it wasn't so annoying. I would rather stay at home if I can't get the real atmosphere of being at the game and with that bloody music banging on its not the atmosphere I paid my hard earned to have that's for sure .
YOU WILL turn people away from going I can assure you of that

I'm pretty sure that was just a retro round initiative - 80's hits non stop

It was like that in Round 2 when we were down in Sydney and went to the Souths game at Brookie. Every stoppage of play, the music was blasted and would even continue briefly when play resumed.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4