• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And five tendons per hamstring. When you have an ACL surgery, they take one of your hamstring tendons and make it into a new ACL. Hence players returning from an ACL injury tend to have weakened hamstrings, and are more susceptible to strains there.

Yep, ala Brett Stewart

And five tendons per hamstring. When you have an ACL surgery, they take one of your hamstring tendons and make it into a new ACL. Hence players returning from an ACL injury tend to have weakened hamstrings, and are more susceptible to strains there.
Wolfie got 'someone else's' when he was given a donor acl :rofl:

While I’ve got the experts here, I’ve got really tight hamstring tendons on my right leg. Anyone have a link to stretches I could do?
Cheeky question I know and sorry to go so off topic.

While I’ve got the experts here, I’ve got really tight hamstring tendons on my right leg. Anyone have a link to stretches I could do?
Cheeky question I know and sorry to go so off topic.
Only one I know is the old 'stretch your leg out on something and try to touch your toes...then hold for ten seconds or more.' Important not to try both legs at the same time, as that is bad for your back. And try to take slow, deep breaths once you reach full extension so you relax into the stretch a bit.

Its funny - my right hamstring is way tighter than my left, as well - but the left leg is the one that had to be reconstructed after an ACL/MCL/dislocation injury, and subsequently had two hamstring tears. As the yanks say, Go figure!

Wolfie got 'someone else's' when he was given a donor acl :rofl:

Actually they take two hamstring tendons and weave them to make a stronger repair.
Other option is cadaveric tendon (“allograft”). These used to have a high failure rate but quality is much better now and some athletes will go with this option.
Then there is the synthetic LARS system - fast recovery but high failure rate ( swans Alex Johnston had two, but he was running out of options after SIX ACL ruptures - poor bugger. I don’t think these get used very often any more.

He played outstanding when he came back to club level after that performance. Went to another level. He deserves to be captain as well.

For what its worth, all the commentators on fox, talk shows etc who talk about that game gave DCE the MOM
I still feel robbed! Had a fair bit of coin on him MOTM in that game. Slater script ruined my night....

At the Men of League golf day at Mona Vale today, Turbo said he was 2-3 weeks away and no chance for Origin 1.

Also got to meet Igor who looked really fit and ok to go around for us if we have any more injuries! Great to meet one of my two favourite players.
Not only that, but if NSW win that first game, it's unlikely that they will change the teams unless there's an injury, so Tom T may miss SOO all together

How come they don’t do patella tendon grafts anymore? That’s what they used to repair my acl back in the day (25 years ago). Took 12 months to recover but by golly it’s still strong and holding out. Of course I’m not an nrl player so can only think the hammy has a quicker recovery time.

Agreed
Nothing to lose here, we are underdogs no one gives us a chance.
Cade first game, just go and play your own natural game. That’s all we can ask
I reckon we can get them why not they have players out as well... wish fifi was out hes cause us trouble for sure. Fainu and api need to have a good game for us. They need to step up today especially if Afb is back

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8