Injury updates?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
With Brett out I dont see we have much alternative but to stick with Peta which isnt a bad thing IMO. In truth we will struggle a little bit this season as we appear to have gone heavy on young blokes with fringe experiance in first grade , I dont mind going through a bit of heart ache if we come out of it a better team. On the weekend we just have a issue with playing for the the full
80 minutes once we get that adjusted we will improve.

Let me preface my remarks by saying 'i'm not in a good mood today'.

There is no surgery you can have for torn or stretch-torn hamstring. If there was, he would have had it by now. He really needs some kind of miracle latest technology stem cell hammy regrowth treatment. Maybe a visit to the USA?

Snake had months off - & all the healing that time could allow. His knees are probably causing the hammy problem.
I doubt we will see him again until Round 16. Cause he really needs a proper fix, otherwise it will just keep happening.

But let's see what today's scans say. Anyone who hears the result of these could you please immediately post here.

EagleFromMay1967 said:
Anyone who hears the result of these could you please immediately post here.
What if we don't hear them but just see them written down somewhere?

EagleFromMay1967 said:
Let me preface my remarks by saying 'i'm not in a good mood today'.

There is no surgery you can have for torn or stretch-torn hamstring. If there was, he would have had it by now. He really needs some kind of miracle latest technology stem cell hammy regrowth treatment. Maybe a visit to the USA?

Snake had months off - & all the healing that time could allow. His knees are probably causing the hammy problem.
I doubt we will see him again until Round 16. Cause he really needs a proper fix, otherwise it will just keep happening.

But let's see what today's scans say. Anyone who hears the result of these could you please immediately post here.

I agree with you unless the hammy has come off the bone then an Op is needed, but not in Bretts case. I do not understand why Brett is not taped up abit for his hammy and why he doesn't wear the support skins under his shorts, I was chatting to Jarryd Hayne not long ago about this as he can get some hammy problems as well and he said they do add that extra support and it helps. Brett runs onto the field with nothing, I would have him solely warming up on the bike more before kick off as well

HappilyManly said:
The reality is that Snake had a free off season to get ready. He never ran any great distance on Saturday, yet the hamstring went after about 30 minutes :huh:
He came to the sideline to get it looked at but stayed on.

How do they test his fitness to get it so wrong ?

He played half a game in Rd 25 and didn't make it back till the GF :s

That was against the Storm as well, from what I can remember.

In the last hour or so, i have been reading about Platlet Rich Plasma Therapy (USA) for tendon and soft ligament regrowth. Addresses scar tissue prob as well. I wonder if anyone on here knows about this? Can we pose question to club doctor ?

EagleFromMay1967 said:
Can we pose question to club doctor ?
Not sure we have a qualified doctor. I think we use a panel made up of a wizard, a shaman, a witch, and a couple of medicine men.

Magnesium oil is all you need - better than stretching for muscles. A good deep tissue massage pre game with this oil would fix all the hammy issues.

We need The Magic Sponge back too :idea:

SeaEagleRock8 said:
EagleFromMay1967 said:
Not sure we have a qualified doctor. I think we use a panel made up of a wizard, a shaman, a witch, and a couple of medicine men.
Hey, I've heard of this bloke who's good with injury recovery. Dank's the name. Think we should get in touch?:p

SeaEagleRock8 said:
EagleFromMay1967 said:
Anyone who hears the result of these could you please immediately post here.
What if we don't hear them but just see them written down somewhere?

well duh, If you see them written down somewhere then read them out aloud to yourself and then post the results here immediately.

What I heard on the media today is that he could be out for up to 4weeks. Not 4 weeks just yet!
They would still be waiting for test results.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
EagleFromMay1967 said:
Lol, Its the same Doctor who does the updates and profiles for the players.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6