Injury updates

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was a bit dubious about Mateo at the beginning of the season but I can't see us scrapping into the finals without him on board. I wonder if Toovey will chuck him straight into 5/8 if Foran pulls out.

1. Stewart
2. Taufua
3. Matai
4. Lyon
5. Hiku
6. Mateo
7. DCE
8. Starling
9. Ballin
10. Trbojevic
11. Symonds
12. Horo
13. Lui
INT
14. Mason
15. Sao
16. Burgess
17. Hodges

We will be sending out a squad very similar to that this Sunday.

1427327417612.jpg

Brenton Lawrence’s back surgery was a success and the front rower is undergoing rehab and will be looking at making a return to the playing field later on in the season.

There is some good news for Sea Eagles fans with skipper Jamie Lyon, Feleti Mateo and Josh Starling possibly looking at making a return to the Round 9 clash against the Newcastle Knights at Brookvale Oval. All three will have to prove their fitness in the next week to be in contention on mothers day.

Clinton Gutherson continues to undergo has rehabilitation from the ACL injury sustained in the Round 1 loss to Parramatta but recently extended his contract with the Sea Eagles.

Cheyse Blair has a bulging disc in his back and no return date has been set for the young winger.

Tom Trbojevic is hopeful of making a return to the side for the Round 10 clash against the Penrith Panthers at Brookvale Oval but may be given more time to recover from the ankle sprain suffered in the loss to the Penrith Panthers.

Jesse Sene-Lefao has a fractured scapula and is still over a month away from returning to the side.
----------
Wonder how Blake Leary is ???
Also no mention of Ferris on this webpage

The D@#khead knew that he was very suspect for this game, yet he still went ahead, so we miss out again, at around $30,000 a game he hasn't given much service to the club this year.
To be fair, he has been suspect for the last 3 weeks and IMO has only played because Manly has been down on troops. If Manly did not have a big injury toll then it is likely that he would have spent more time getting his hamstring right.

Foran will still be a big asset to the team when he is 100 % fit which he has not been since he tore his hamstring in round 1.

1. Stewart
2. Taufua
3. Matai
4. Lyon
5. Hiku
6. Mateo
7. DCE
8. Starling
9. Ballin
10. Trbojevic
11. Symonds
12. Horo
13. Lui
INT
14. Mason
15. Sao
16. Burgess
17. Hodges

We will be sending out a squad very similar to that this Sunday.
That's starting to look like our strongest squad since round 1. I'm peeved at losing Matai...only because other players have done similar of late and not a word..WTF is going on with that ?

That's starting to look like our strongest squad since round 1. I'm peeved at losing Matai...only because other players have done similar of late and not a word..WTF is going on with that ?
lol I completely forgot Matai copped a suspension. My guess is Hiku to his centre and Wolfie outside Lyon (doesn't that bring back some nice memories).

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6