Inspirational - the making of Keppie, Cust and Paseka

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I've liked what I've seen from all the young blokes so far this season:

Cust - the taste of first grade last year was good for him & he appears to have matured physically since then.

Olakau'atu - he looks like a seasoned first grader already to me. Hits hard in defence, runs hard with possession, has ball skills & has shown zero sign of being intimidated by opposition.

Paseka - looked a bit of a gentle giant at the start of the season but has upped his game every game for the past month or so. Yesterday was his most complete game IMO, he gave us glimpses of his abilities in previous games but the first game he combined it all was yesterday. His break & pass to DCE for the try was great to see.

Keppie - haven't seen a lot of him as he's been starting on the bench but the break he made yesterday showed he's quite fleet of foot for a big man.

Funa - looks most comfortable at centre for mine. You can see he has ability & just needs to grow in confidence with more game time.

I think these 5 should be in the top 17 from now on (barring injuries).

It's simply not been our year, injuries, poor team selections and lack of accountability from few key players while fainu issue derailed our season.

No doubt the class of 2017 is starting to shine through.

The lack of support on the Keppie steam roll of Mann was a real shame. 1 player with him we score and its game over.

But .But Hasler doesnt know what he is doing playing Paseka in front of Sipley,but...
Seriously though ,F@3k yeah ,he is killing it.

No doubt the class of 2017 is starting to shine through.

The lack of support on the Keppie steam roll of Mann was a real shame. 1 player with him we score and its game over.
There was quite a bit of cover defence - the best thing for me was that he didn't push the pass and maintained possession. We scored soon after right?

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10