Interchange

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

smirny

With Darcy Lussick coming back from injury this weekend, who would you put on the bench? AFB and Myles have been great the past couple weeks, but I don't think we should have three props on the bench. I also don't think Taupau should move to second row as he's a lot more effective at prop running down the middle.

I would assume Barrett would put Taupau and Lawrence as starting props, with Myles and Lussick on the bench (Lussick to start every other week over Lawrence), along with Brown and Hastings. Or we could drop Hastings and use Brown as a cover for hooker, second row and centres, and keep AFB.

Taupau and Lawrence as starting props, with Myles, AFB and Lussick on the bench, along with a quality player in hastings to cover many positions. No more poo

What i would like:

14. Hastings
15. Lussick
16. Myles
17. AFB

*We have injury cover in the back row as Myles can be shifted with these 3 props. Wont be out of place at all with his experience there.
*This also provides injury cover for our whole backline with Hastings and would be handy filling in at Hooker.

For me this makes more sense with Hastings class coming off the bench adding something to the team and can open a game up.

What Barrett will pick:

14. Brown
15. Lussick
16. Myles
17. AFB

F**k knows why......?

I don't think he'll change it too much. It will be Brown or Hastings who drops out - probably Hastings. He's not going to change a winning formula.

Although Darcy might get a run in reggies to get a solid hit out in. Like a barrier trial before he comes back from his spell lol

A rotation about now wouldn't hurt either.
NM and BJ carried us when the two big things got a forced rest.

They played big minutes. Played themselves into form, aren't that young.

A freshen up this weekend, as a job well done could be the way to go.

As Barrett has said, Myles is important to the team and at his age he has to be managed to get the best out of him.

Lawrence is in the same boat.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10