Interest rates

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Problem is though that debt is low because there is no money being spent on infrastructure by the feds and they continue to sell off OUR assets.

The feds have increased their revenue but pay less to the states in real terms. Therefore the states are stuffed.

Was it really that bad when Govts took out low- interest loans and actually spent on roads, rail, school and hospitals?

The feds now seem to think they can run things that they have no experience in running.

I will also add that one of the inflationary factors has been the tax cuts provided by the Federal Govt. I have no real complaints except they have been slanted at the top end of earners with already large disposable incomes - now being spent on discretionary items.

The philosophy is that you look after the big end of town which creates employment and look after the top dollar earners.

Middle income and particularly low income earners get little.

Problem is though that debt is low because there is no money being spent on infrastructure by the feds and they continue to sell off OUR assets.

The feds have increased their revenue but pay less to the states in real terms. Therefore the states are stuffed.

Was it really that bad when Govts took out low- interest loans and actually spent on roads, rail, school and hospitals?

The feds now seem to think they can run things that they have no experience in running.

I agree that a lot more money needs to be spent urgently on infrastructure. Our food has become more expensive because we still rely on road transport to get food from the growers to the retailers.

We desperately need a huge rail line through the interior of victoria, NSW and QLD to transportr fruit etc by rail. his will create jobs a reinvigorate the country areas of these states and reduce the cost of food to city people.

The feds are not the only one selling off asets. Wait a few months and see what the NSW labour govt will be selling off. They will be selling anything they can soon.

we have a friggin rail line, the pricks won't use it becasue road is cheaper,

Who cares if the roads are stuffed and teh death toll rises every year, not the GOvt, both State and federal

all im saying on this one is that jonny was "Sorry" over the rate rise.

that word he has failed to say on so many other occasions finally comes out when it affects his job

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2