Interesting Thread on LU

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
lol, if you go to nrl.com and watch the 'Game On' video for Round 20, which should be listed in the Bigpond video area somewhere, it's from Brookevale and the guy interviews the woman who may or may not have written that piece.

Looks like it though, as there were a bunch of durnk Manly supporters behind her! :p

Did anyone else notice Willow's snide little spit in Cliffy GC's direction?
i noticed it mata
and sent him an email letting him know he was sailing very close to the wind. I also let Mr Williams know if he did overstep the mark in the future i would take legal action against him and LU in fact nothing would give me more pleasure.

here was Mr Williams reply

LOL. That's hypocrisy for you. You've made numerous references to me on others forums. I make no reference to you and I don't even mention your name, and you threaten me. Very funny.

Do yourself a favour and don't send me anymore of your crazy emails.

arrogant so and so he is

Just ignore him.

The site has nothing on Rleague and a good lot of the blokes there are the same

[quote author=Matabele]
Did anyone else notice Willow's snide little spit in Cliffy GC's direction?
i noticed it mata
and sent him an email letting him know he was sailing very close to the wind. I also let Mr Williams know if he did overstep the mark in the future i would take legal action against him and LU in fact nothing would give me more pleasure.

here was Mr Williams reply

LOL. That's hypocrisy for you. You've made numerous references to me on others forums. I make no reference to you and I don't even mention your name, and you threaten me. Very funny.

Do yourself a favour and don't send me anymore of your crazy emails.

arrogant so and so he is
[/quote]

He obviously has nothing better to do than trawl forums all day. Probably at the taxpayers' expense too.

hes a weasel during one of my many bannings from LU i sent a couple of emails because i was told i would be back in after a certain date. After i recieved no reply i saw there was a phone number in the contact us section so i rang it and was very polite explained who i was and how i was wondering what was happening. Well did i get the brush off i think Mr williams must have shat himself because he had to talk to someone rather than just hiding behind his monitor.

He said to me 5 times don't ring this number again we are a busy at doing other things before we can address lifting ure ban.

He would have to be the bigger toss in internet history.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4