Is Des Losing his Mojo?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Des is extremely loyal to his players and right now the injuries we have makes it hard for him to make obvious changes that are needed.

I would like to see Manly hire a coach for our halves and hooker as our big weakness is our kicking game especially attacking kicks. Two tries all season is just a joke and a big reason that we are so behind the top teams.

The team has a nasty habit of conceding a lot of points early and then being forced to fight back from behind.

Attention to detail is a key thing from a coach and you could see tonight that it was lacking. Allowing the first kick off to bounce and turning the ball over and within a blink we are 16-0 down and then to concede before and after half time really killed our chances.

I was hoping to see a reaction after last weeks defeat and that only came after we were 16-0 down and they were down a player.

The 2nd half we had many chances to build pressure, get repeat sets and tired them out and we played dry weather footy and turned it over at crucial times.

The test for Des ultimately will be, is he prepared to blood young players once it is obvious we are not going to make the finals? I see the last 7 games as an opportunity to do that if the injury toll does not improve.

The Holden cup 17 winning side legacy must NOT be squandered. These kids need to be given a chance to see if they cut it. For me if we lose them because of lack of opportunities that will be how I judge Des from now on.

I wonder about the wider coaching team. Des cuts a lonely figure in the box.

I remember video experts, blood from some animal and other stories to explains manly’s magic.

who does crushers job?

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10