is it panic stations?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm not hitting the panic button yet ( i may have been if i had seen tonights game). There is still a long way to go this season and we have some quality cattle at the club. Let's see what they can come up with next week, hopefully with some of the injured boys coming back to the fray.

Defcon 5....I'm into that..."Dive, Dive, Dive"

More pain coming, playing as we are we will be slaughtered by the better teams in coming weeks and all of them will lift to beat us.

The media is having (and will continue to have) a field day with the boardroom drama's and that will continue to affect on filed play.

while our form is cause for concern i think panic is a bit extreme. So far we have been flogged once and lost in tight ones twice. We had similar esults in 3 of our first 5 last year. If we win our next 2 whe are in the same position that we lauched our premiership raid from.
I thought there was a lot to like in the first half. We were cutting them up almost at will but not quite getting it over the line and our defense was superb throughout the entire game. To only let in 2 tries with the amount of possesion and position that we handed penrithshowed greater attitude in defence than we showed in our previous 2 outings. Everything can build on the back of strong defense.
Part of the problem was putting too much into the wcc. We should have been preparing to be firing now, not six weeks ago. If that meant losing the wcc i couldnt give a rats. The long travel so close to the beginning of the season can take some out of you too.
Tidy up our discipline, get a couple of players back and our momentum will build.

Yeah, although our current form is not good, I am not hitting the panic button just yet BUT, if our current form continues with our regular players back well then I may start to hit it.

As always wise words from Biscuits however I am not quite as optimistic mainly due to the off field crap which is causing unwanted distractions and the fact a Grand Final win can take the hunger from some players, unlike last year when we had the hunger from the Grand Final loss & Beavers last season motivating our players

The Wheel link said:
As always wise words from Biscuits however I am not quite as optimistic mainly due to the off field crap which is causing unwanted distractions and the fact a Grand Final win can take the hunger from some players, unlike last year when we had the hunger from the Grand Final loss & Beavers last season motivating our players
100% agree.

The players were playing panic stations last night by throwing stupid passes that just weren't on. If the players settle down and concentrate on moment by moment football instead of panicking for a win and therefore sabotaging themselves, then the wins will come. The absolute worst thing the team can do is panic. They did that last night and it cost them the game.

Not to mention we lost to some quality sides in the first 5 rounds last year. Storm and Sharks, this year we have lost to a spoon contender, a title contender and a middle of the pack contender

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8