Is Soup king a real Manly Supporter ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Do you think soup king is really a Manly supporter?

• Yep as Manly as the great Toovey

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Kind of yes. Has a love hate relationship

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • No way is 100% troll

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Who knows just a depressed and negative individual who needs to get a life

Votes: 11 47.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Pill

Enthusiastic Amateur
If you do not know who I am talking about please disregard.

You can only vote once soupy so don’t get any ideas about multiple votes.

If you know who this person is please vote even if you find his comments/ presence humorous in some way. He has voted that he is as Manly as the great Toovey….

Needing to get a life may be a bit hard on him ,more likely just needs to get a root.

Needing to get a life may be a bit hard on him ,more likely just needs to get a root.
You are very kind…. My goodness I hope he is not trying to find one trolling on the forum… still can’t believe someone other than him unless he has 2 profiles voted he was as Manly as Toovey. Gee thats worse than any hate crime allegations thrust upon the holy 7 by some of the pundits on this forum.

I don't want the season to end, I hate the off season. Even when things arent going well I love watching our club play.

As frustrating as they can make it...

Love the Soup! Always provides me comic relief after a loss. Also, if people are investing years of their life to read, post and engage in this forum for whatever reason, they are probably dedicated supporters. That or completely insane. Haha

I say yeh
A bit harsh with some analysis, but I don't mind a few robust posts
A solid member of what makes Silvertails go round, dishes it out - cops some - comes back for more....but there is an honest vibe of disappointment in his post following a loss, which tells me he cares, but expresses himself differently to others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4