Is there a free tipping comp that everyone on this board is going to enter?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DSM5 link said:
When it comes to supporting my team the heart wins out always.  I'd never jump ship. 

I'm with you on this one DSM5. I never have and never will pick against Manly even though I have been tempted numerous time over the years and probably will be tempted in the future.

meh, it was just an idea, not an excuse for the high and mighty brigade to get into it, or the usual suspects to grind an axe.

there'll be a ****en pizza comment soon.

Matabele...supporter...supportah...it's just a name for those that join in my away supporters trips, coming along does NOT make you any different, they are just fun to be on!!

But I agreee, without free Sandwiches you just haven't made it there!!

I don't want only a Manly win being programmed into the comp. DSM can tip us all year and it may help or it may not (actually I am sure it will) but that is his choice.

I'd recommend getting rid of the draw as it is just too rare. With golden point there are only one or two in a whole year. If there is one give it to either picks. Or make it 5 points so it becomes a real advantage to go for it.

thats the genius. People do sometimes tip draws and on the smokey its sometimes worth it. i think I might up it to 5 points for a draw and that should entice a few more. icking up 5 points for one game may just be worth the risk

LOL to those claiming you are not a "true" maroon & white supporter if you ever tip or bet against them.

Cheers & thanks for Dan & others for making another Silvertails.net online rugby league tipping comp a possibility for the upcoming season 2010!

I'll go in 2 or 3 NRL tipping comps for cash (my work, here, the local pub maybe), as well as several online free tipping comps, such as:

And as for free ones, some other online forums comps using oztips.com or footytips.com.au,
tipping.wwos.com.au,
the nrl.com.au one,
tipping.abc.net.au,
footytips.optuszoo.com.au,
the leaguehq.com.au one,
and possibly a regional newspaper one.

Used to tip different tips across different comps sometimes, but gave that idea way a few years back and always tip the same in every comp now.

Most weeks will put a few (pretty low expense) bets on via SportsTAB, including a pick the winners & pick the margins reflecting my tips as well, or sometimes just include some in some multis.

Have not tipped a perfect (full) rounds for almost 3 years too, surely one is coming soon ;)

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8