Is this the right way for the Titans to go? Your thoughts.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The one think Holbrook brings is .... no NRL baggage ..... He hasn't been subjected to 10 years of negative press and results .... for him it is an opportunity to ... and is expected to ... put a blow torch to the place and rebuild it ... he will have Carte Blanche ...

It’s all very well to say they need an experienced NRL coach but the ones available haven’t exactly got cracking resumes and the big guys are under lock and key.

Holbrook has a great record, is a calm character , has done a proper apprenticeship, is great mates with Robinson so no doubt would be picking his brains and would be in the best position to assess pommie talent if they go down that road. Canberra has shown informed UK recruitment works.

The salary cap in England is about a third of the NRL cap and has stagnated while ours has rocketed. You will see a lot more pommies heading our way if good enough.
It’s a tough situation but I think they’ve made the right choice.
I read Mat Rogers having a spray over this and reckons the coach is not the only problem, but the culture needs sorting as well. Maybe he should come in as an assistant of some sort

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10