Is Weekes the next Gutherson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You're quite right Leonard. We are just bantering and have absolutely no say in what the club chooses to do Same as any discussion on this site.. Its like discussing the Presidential election in the US. Everyone has an opinion here but we have absolutely no say. But at least I can vent our collective spleen....ah now that feels better, doesn't it.....oh damn, that was a fart.

You're quite right Leonard. We are just bantering and have absolutely no say in what the club chooses to do Same as any discussion on this site.. Its like discussing the Presidential election in the US. Everyone has an opinion here but we have absolutely no say. But at least I can vent our collective spleen....ah now that feels better, doesn't it.....oh damn, that was a fart.
Absolutely agree. I think 'pointless' was probably the wrong word to use. If it's banter, than fair game and certainly serves a purpose. I'm more referring to people being cranky with the club because another player is doing good things in another jumper. The reality is all 17 clubs are watching a good player do good things in another jumper. It's the modern game.

When you consider a guy like Weekes is probably too good to be playing Cup and can earn a starting gig and better money at another club, it makes sense that Manly cannot hold onto him. We'd probably love to have as depth this year but his talent and price mean he is off for greener pastures. It's never a simple as the club thinking he is not good enough. With the cap, money will always come into the equation. It's why Keppie is at Souths this year. We'd probably like to still have him but he was earning a lot more money than Brown and we have a tight cap so it's goodbye Keppie.

Probably best position [ Weekes ] is still full back but looks like some competition at the Raiders as well
Best outcome for both him and Manly still in moving on .
Maybe will move to Union in the not too distant future .
Sure that the above average speed factor is still there , especially over 40 meters or so .
Unfortunate again that he was not able to take full advantage of his opportunities in his Manly i st grade stints last season .
Briefly did well in his short on field stints as a 9 but not his natural position short term or almost definitely long term

Wonder what the Raiders paid for him ?
Probably just matched his Manly deal [ he still had one more year on it i think ]
Doubt that they would have paid him any less and very unlikely any more
Someone can officially let you know Next Weekes #

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8