ISC Jerseys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

km@ntis

I believe that ISC is to move away from sublimated style jerseys (sponsor logos printed into the material itself) to a heat transfer style as seen in the early 90's. I know for a fact this is the case with the Canberra jerseys (also ISC) as my brother is a member, only the very first run is sublimated with all future runs to be heat transfer, I've seen these show up in store already and they look like cheap cr@p. The problem is the heat transfer logos peel/wear off over time and the jersey outlasts the logos and look like sh*t. I have Sea Eagles jerseys that are 10+ years old that I wear often with great pride that still appear brand new as the sponsor logos are sublimated, heat transfer jerseys will look like rubbish in years to come. I've sent an email to the club so they may query this with ISC and encourage all Sea Eagles members and fans to the same as I'm sure none of you wish to pay top dollar for and inferior build quality jersey. This will ultimately effect our beloved clubs revenue.

I have sent an email to club, querying when the jerseys will be available ( was hoping to get the new away jersey before Melb.), expressing my preference for the ones on the ISC website, and my dislike for iron on transfers, I will await my reply.

Good point BErKeLEy_eAgLe, I feel the clubs will have more say on behalf of their loyal members however.

I got my new Away Jersey today, and unfortunately it's heat transfer logos all around, same for the Home Jersey.

This is even after the club replied to my email I mentioned above advising that it would not be heat transfer.

But I do like the Jersey, so decided to buy one anyway.

I liked the ones with the embroidered logo from a few years ago.

How Good would a Maroon and white Jersey look if we had our current logo smacked on the front like the 1957 jersey but modernized.

Imagine being a defender putting your head pretty much inline with a massive eagle that was coming down at you. It would be drilled into you.

Would be one of the more unique and better jersey's going around

Back, underneath it sever other places.

not many sponsors are across the chest

Would be a nightmare from a design point of view (not that most NRL clubs seem to care)

Screw the advertising, lets plant a Massive Sea Eagle thee. Embroidered to so it rips a layer of opposition skin off in every tackle

To be fair with our current admin major sponsors are not something we need to worry about....

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2