Israel Folau

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Chip and Chase said:
I liked how he said that as soon as he met Michael Cheika he could tell he was a man of substance and honour which was important in his decision making process. As opposed to when he met Ricky Stuart I can only assume.

"Men of Honour..." It sounds like a line from that old B&W SAMURAI tv show.

Who cares he can piss off and go and play tiddly winks for all I care. He'll go stale standing out in a Rugby backline waiting for something to happen.

Folau has signed with the Bulldogs, can't reveal my source as the news won’t filter out until later in the season but take it as gospel that he has inked a new deal to return to league with the Bulldogs for the 2014 season.

I wonder who his teammates will be. I think the Dogs usually have a complete player turnover every couple of years.

They'd be keeping that under wraps. If word gets out he can say goodbye to any hope of Wallabies jersey.

Or will be signed on June 30 2013 so he join the Bulldogs this year? When is the last Waratahs game?

This was reported in the media weeks ago. BTW I hope he chews up as much of their cap as t-dog did.

Joey said:
Folau has signed with the Bulldogs, can't reveal my source as the news won’t filter out until later in the season but take it as gospel that he has inked a new deal to return to league with the Bulldogs for the 2014 season.

I've heard this too.

Ralphie said:
Joey said:

I've heard this too.

me too...................now. ;)

Watched a tahs game on the weekend.

He seemed to be going ..not to bad at all. Better than his afl stint.

Maybe Manly should sign him?????

globaleagle said:
Watched a tahs game on the weekend.

He seemed to be going ..not to bad at all. Better than his afl stint.

Maybe Manly should sign him?????
No, I think he's a perfect fit for Bulldogs... The Mercenary Club.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6