It feels like old times

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It won't be like old times until we have an official site scapegoat. In the past we've had Mullane, Stephenson, King and Monas....who will be this year's ??

Matai was my man, but at the moment I have a few pretty firm contenders at this point

Lyon
Orford
Cuthbertson
Perry

These guys are all staking claims to the scapegoat role with some sensational bumbles

Oh definately Perry. Came from Drugcaslte, is fat, has a history of issues with manly players.

It's a no brainer.

Plenty here last year bemoaned the lack of aggression & grunt in the team. Whatever his faults, so far Perry has provided that.

I vote (and I can't believe I'm saying this about one of my favorite players) - Matty Orford.

He's been plain terrible this year.

Actually rescind that.

WILLOW everybody. Worst footballer ever to play the game of Rugby League. Someone actually suggested that he play 5/8 !!

His gameplay makes George Rose look like Matt Shirvington - on roids !

I think to make it truly fair, value for money should come into the equation. So for me it has to be a split decision between the halves.

How can you say Willo Ryan, sure he could not beat a under 7 girl one on one in attack but he sure tackles his ar$e off and is paid buggar all.  We have players paid 8 + times more than him who can not tackle and apparantly dont know how to attack.  Willo is not the player costing us wins.

Dan link said:
Ok so the team may be doing poorly, but this site has a bit of the feel of the good ole days to it to me. Don't you agree?

Yep kind of reminds me of scott donald & that horror 2004 season we had.Please we can't have onother year of that.
:p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4