It was Des all along coaching thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Who do you think will be coaching us next year?

• Total voters
How many pages will this thread reach before we get an answer on who next years coach will be?
And how quickly will the number of pages be exceeded on the #sacktaylor thread if Taylor gets the job?

How many pages will this thread reach before we get an answer on who next years coach will be?
And how quickly will the number of pages be exceeded on the #sacktaylor thread if Taylor gets the job?

Or the #sackcartwrong decision

It’s hilarious reading it now, very entertaining!!

Nah sorry that’s an uneducated statement I’m sorry.

There are scams. But there are some out there that are out there it genuinely help people. The yo yoing of weight off and weight on is all
About the individual not the service. As someone who has battled with weigh my entire life.
That's the point - you've battled your ENTIRE life. There is no fix so shouldn't be sold as such. You only need look at the stats. But this belongs elsewhere so that's all I'll say.

Surely the Penns haven't asked Barrett to stay another year. That only means two things. Either they are stupid beyond the pale or they give a **** about how Manly go next year. Either way they need to be kicked in the a... Really Penns if that is what you have done you are not Sea Eagle supporters, you are just greedy takers looking to make a buck. I hope I'm very wrong.
The weight loss industry is no scam . It is just like any other health and fitness programe . It is up to the person to have the discipline to follow it through and the results will follow . At the gym not all guys get great results because not all guys have the discipline to train hard on a regular basis and eat healthy on a regular basis .
To get results for life you have to make your health and fitness a lifetime choice and habit . It is not easy as there are distractions and temptations so unless you are focused then your fcked to put is bluntly . It is all up to us . No excuses . As we know excuses don't get results .

You're right about one thing Bozo. Its about the ELF programme...ie Eat Less Food. I've been attending a gym for over 3 years and do at least one hour heavy duty cardio and weights daily 3-5 days weekly. Its had minimal effect on my weight, though I'm far fitter, more flexible etc. Gyms don't lose you weight. Eating less food does.

JT is the best option as Coach. He isn't Baz. He isnt Cartwrong? And let's be honest, if you want a coach for Manly, but fund a club like it the Norths Bears. JT really does have the runs on the board.

As a player coach JT took the Bears to a finals series. And that must have been like winning a premiership back then.

JT has the ability to expand the club's supporter base on the North side of Sydney.

We have been calling for the Penn and the club to mend bridges with former greats.

I've even said he gets stuck on the micro in his decision making without looking at the big picture.

JT being even in the conversation, proves that Scott is listening to what you want. And he has a much broader view of big picture then any of us ever have had.

#Inpennwecantrust
#UnitedEagleswillagainflyhigh
#ScottPenn=Best

JT is the best option as Coach. He isn't Baz. He isnt Cartwrong? And let's be honest, if you want a coach for Manly, but fund a club like it the Norths Bears. JT really does have the runs on the board.

As a player coach JT took the Bears to a finals series. And that must have been like winning a premiership back then.

JT has the ability to expand the club's supporter base on the North side of Sydney.

We have been calling for the Penn and the club to mend bridges with former greats.

I've even said he gets stuck on the micro in his decision making without looking at the big picture.

JT being even in the conversation, proves that Scott is listening to what you want. And he has a much broader view of big picture then any of us ever have had.

#Inpennwecantrust
#UnitedEagleswillagainflyhigh
#ScottPenn=Best

I don’t know wether to laugh or cry at that one!

All I'm hoping for is that the Taylor rumour is just a smoke screen or distraction for other moves being made in the background and to make any other appointments sound much better than they actually are.
But in saying that I feel our club at the moment wouldn't want any more negitive attention on it as it is which leads me to this may have legs.
If true and Taylor gets the job I won't be seen at Brookie again until he is gone.

Shocking appointment !!

Ok mate, come clean. What ya on and where does one procure a sample?

#shhhhhhh Its called a No Carty Party
giphy.gif

The headline I saw said that Taylor had expressed interest in the job. Not that Manly were in discussions or had approached him at all.

Just another day in clickbait paradise.
Haha the forum has gone from, there’s a rumor about Taylor, too, I can’t believe they’re appointing Taylor, I’m done.

Who needs the media silvertails connects the dots ourselves hahaha

Not sure what you mean?

Are you implying that someone wouldn't show interest for an NRL coaching gig, just because they weren't approached?

Apologies if I have my wires crossed.

Quite the opposite NB. A cry for attention saying look at me, I’m available. Similar to the Tinder App. Are you familiar with WBK?

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12