It's time for DCE to step down from SOO duties.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Like Killer did. I think it is in the club and DCE's best interests.

With Slater coaching the Toads next year DCE will be on a hiding to nothing.
The club also needs DCE to play the NRL games when SOO is on as we lose Tom and Jake...and possibly others next year.
DCE should be concentrating on the last 2 years of his club contract.
He often backs-up just days after SOO games.
He isn't young anymore...time to take it a little easier.

Thoughts.

DCE is a true professional and looks after his body really good. He is an elite player and deserves to play at the highest level for as long as he thinks he can.

Selfishly i'd love him to give away the other maroon jersey as having him during Origin would be a bonus with other players out. But if he still has the desire to do both then all good with me.
If he did an ACL or some other long term injury i would probably have a different opiinion lol

Imagine being coached by someone you flogged forty nil in a grand final.....
nice thought but DCE wasn't there in 2008 for the greatest GF victory in history ,lets hope history repeats and we overcome the cunning and sneaky dirty trick playing scum

I think Slater is a supporter of DCE, unlike Smith and possibly Cronk.
My point was that Studs Up has never coached rugby league before...nothing. DCE as captain will cop hell for the Toad's dismal performances under him. Hasn't he copped enough already?
A good time for DCE to walk away and concentrate on a premiership contender for his remaining 2 years of this contract in the hope of maybe adding a few more years and maybe titles. He will cop a hiding next SOO season.

DCE luvs $$ too much and is playing well
Why should he?

Perhaps in 2023 when his contract is up, he may sign with the proviso to not play SOO.

My point was that Studs Up has never coached rugby league before...nothing. DCE as captain will cop hell for the Toad's dismal performances under him. Hasn't he copped enough already?
A good time for DCE to walk away and concentrate on a premiership contender for his remaining 2 years of this contract in the hope of maybe adding a few more years and maybe titles. He will cop a hiding next SOO season.
I don't understand why Queensland don't admit that Michael Hagan has been their coach for about the last 15 years.

DCE is will not be Stepping down

DCE will rise up to another level

Age does not weary DCE

DCE just keeps getting better and better

If selected he would be on the bus before you blinked .. it is the reason he plays the game ... and he always comes back bigger and better ..

But studs up will probably not select him ... he may opt for one of the young guns ...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8