Iverson matai

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
South Australia is the nation’s traditional home of the ‘last name for a first name syndrome’.

Queensland are the runners’ up.
But Great Britain are world champions....

But Great Britain are world champions....
They all sound like upper class twits

Attachments

• URVjMGj.gif
    URVjMGj.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 10
There’s no competition when it comes to this.
The kings are the Greek Cypriots (of which I am one).

They name their kids after their grandparents. But the killer is they often take the possessive form of their father’s name as their surname. So like Stephens or Michaels. So you get a lot of Michael Michaels, Stephen Stephens and yes, Peter Peters (although it wasn’t the case with Zorba)

The possessive form will usually end with “ou”. I know three Nick Nicolaou’s and two Chris Christou’s. Oh and only one Michael Michael.

Last edited:
There’s no competition when it comes to this.
The kings are the Greek Cypriots (of which I am one).

They name their kids after their grandparents. But the killer is they often take the possessive form of their father’s name as their surname. So like Stephens or Michaels. So you get a lot of Michael Michaels, Stephen Stephens and yes, Peter Peters (although it wasn’t the case with Zorba)

The possessive form will usually end with “ou”. I know three Nick Nicolaou’s and two Chris Christou’s. Oh and only one Michael Michael.
So your dad's name was 64?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8