Jack Bird

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Not getting him because he costs too much is probably the reason why we will get him .Your guess is as good as mine.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
That's OK, as it is not news. It's just your opinion and it's based on a premise about our cap and another premise about how much Bird would want for the privilege of being a Manly player and another premise about our inability to attract third party sponsors. If any of your premises are untrue then your conclusion is false.
Sorry to be the bearer of good logic ;)

That's OK, as it is not news. It's just your opinion and it's based on a premise about our cap and another premise about how much Bird would want for the privilege of being a Manly player and another premise about our inability to attract third party sponsors. If any of your premises are untrue then your conclusion is false.
Sorry to be the bearer of good logic ;)
Cheeky Bugger!! You got me there. I should have said sorry to be bearer of likely probable outcomes, negativity and nay saying.

Lol. You're probably right anyway but it does feel like something is afoot, so fingers crossed.

Two birds are often found in an eagles nest.. Does anyone think that Annersley did a Flanagan yesterday. A Presumptive announcement to fend off speculation?

Every bodies heard about the bird. I said a bird, bird, bird. Bird is the word.

Most men will agree. Two birds are better than one.

Two birds are often found in an eagles nest.. Does anyone think that Annersley did a Flanagan yesterday. A Presumptive announcement to fend off speculation?

Every bodies heard about the bird. I said a bird, bird, bird. Bird is the word.

Most men will agree. Two birds are better than one.
And an eagle is better then any birds...

Hearing this story will break tomorrow. Jack Bird is unhappy at the Sharks and filthy that they won't guarantee him a spot at 5/8 Or fullback, telling him he has to battle holmes, Barba and Townsend. Manly have made him a very good offer and he is desperate to come. Deal being brokered that would see Manly swap Matai for bird and Jesse-Sene Lefao was the steak knives as part of this deal!

Hearing this story will break tomorrow. Jack Bird is unhappy at the Sharks and filthy that they won't guarantee him a spot at 5/8 Or fullback, telling him he has to battle holmes, Barba and Townsend. Manly have made him a very good offer and he is desperate to come. Deal being brokered that would see Manly swap Matai for bird and Jesse-Sene Lefao was the steak knives as part of this deal!
Mate where did you hear this story.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10