Jack broke his hand?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Jesus. H. Christ.

Started with a 28 man squad.

Lost 3 now to season ending injures....down to 25

Punted Lussick......24

Lost Taufua, now GoJetSki.....22

This is truly incredible.

This cap s*it needs to be sorted ASAP so we can sort some players.

and parker 6-8 weeks

M Wright could miss a week with his head knock

may not even have 21 to choose from next week

They’ve never had balls that lot, just jobs for the boys!!

Just on that point... Remember how they threatened a player boycott last year.

However when a "testimonial game" was announced with $700k+ going directly to the head of the RLPA and the next most influential player... all went quiet.

and parker 6-8 weeks

M Wright could miss a week with his head knock

may not even have 21 to choose from next week

Yeah mate Parker slipped my mind!

But its entorely Barrett's fault.....

Granted there are some things he needs to improve on, but show me ANY team in the comp that will be as successful with a 21/22 man squad against 28/29/30 man squads.

Depth plays a MASSIVE part in a teams success.

Only positive is theres still 3 teams below us atm. Dogs are pretty crap. Parra is crap. Cowboys a mystery. I belive we still have 17 players that can regroup and win a few. Getting jorge back will help too.

How about we buy around 6 really good players on big money.

Get Carney, a couple of descent 2nd rowers from England. Get Radradra back from rugby and maybe one of the All Black wingers.

Then we cop the points loss from the NRL but we win heaps of games.

It would be a ratings winner for 9 and Fox. We would get international coverage. We would be talked about all year in the media. Probably give the Penns enough in terms of sponsorship that they could honestly mount a decent campaign the coming years.

Just remember, there are no right or wrong answers in brainstorming.

We are in a real hole. No doubt.
But so are the Panfers.
They are also down to about 21 fit players.
Yet they are still managing to find a way to win.
I guess it just highlights the difference in our original rosters.
If we had Maloney, it'd be a whole different story.

He looks very strong, some players may just be brittle. Or just have a lot of bad luck, it happens.
I like what he's done in his few games for us (and I don't think the hit on Thurston was half as bad as some made out)

Keep him on minimum wage, you need a few willing to play at the bottom end.

Find a replacement for Brown and we should be fine in the backrow

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12