jake trbojevic

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
ERNIE FOR NO7 said:
Sheikheagle said:
Whilst on young talent a small article in todays herald has said that Clinton Gutherson is expected to make his 1st grade debut before seasons end.

This is where we are extremely vulnerable. If Jake and /or Clinton's value rises steeply we are no chance of retaining them within our cap. Remember this time next year their will be 2 new franchises shopping.
We'd be safe until 2015 as they were both te-signed this season.

Ryan said:
SeaEagle007 said:
Its pronounced Trr Bo ye vich, he is of either Serbian or Croatian heratige, which means he has inherited fire in his belly, and they are all big boys too.

Like Dragan Durdevic?
Hahahaha

Now that's a blast from the past.

Bet not many of you remember HIM !

I do, as i work at the same place he does lol. We stuck his Manly photo up on his desk for him. You are right though Ryan. Would never have remembered him if it wasn't for work.

Dragan was most famous for 'bumming' his way through the defence one day on the way to scoring. I think it was against the dragons. Must've had eggs for lunch because they opened up like Moses parting the red sea!

Bradza said:
Dragan was most famous for 'bumming' his way through the defence one day on the way to scoring. I think it was against the dragons. Must've had eggs for lunch because they opened up like Moses parting the red sea!

Pretty sure the headlines were "Dragan Slayer" and "Dragan Slays Dragons". Not sure that he ever played again:)

Ryan said:
SeaEagle007 said:
Its pronounced Trr Bo ye vich, he is of either Serbian or Croatian heratige, which means he has inherited fire in his belly, and they are all big boys too.U

Like Dragan Durdevic?
Hahahaha

Now that's a blast from the past.

Bet not many of you remember HIM !
winger, painter and decorator, late 80s

Nah - Dragan played in the forwards for 9 games with the Northern Beagles and 2 for Manly. He scored 1 try against the Dragons in 2000 before heading off to play for Villeneuve!

True story I heard from a former first grader one night at the leagues club.

His wife had a little girl and he wanted to name her Mia much to his wives dismany. It would of made her name sound like me a dirty bitch.

Poor bloke didn't realize until it was pointed out to him.

Normie said:
Nah - Dragan played in the forwards for 9 games with the Northern Beagles and 2 for Manly. He scored 1 try against the Dragons in 2000 before heading off to play for Villeneuve!
You're right I had him confused with Paul nacinovic.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6