• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Jake looked broken today. I think the turmoil the team is in is taking its toll on him. He is a passionate guy and the divisions in the club must be tearing him apart!! He is our future captain and hopefully that will be sooner rather than later!!

I would not point the finger at Jake . Have a look at the football office and the entire coaching staff / trainers included.
This is where Manlys problems start and stop - but they get away with it laughing all the way to the bank.
No successful team has the bull**** going on around them like we do at the moment and has now manifested over the past few years .

Jake looked broken today. I think the turmoil the team is in is taking its toll on him. He is a passionate guy and the divisions in the club must be tearing him apart!! He is our future captain and hopefully that will be sooner rather than later!!

I was at the game yesterday live I will give a report later on in the week but jake in the second half when he came off after about 60 mins I have not seen a bloke so lifeless he looked broken and it was very hard to watch.. he just walked slowly by himself off no one around Him.. we had just conceded another try.

To see him in this bad form I will not go negative on Him. He is in a bad place at the moment and I feel for him , he is too good of a player for Him not to be given some slack.

In the right team in a few years these last few seasons will be the making of jake and He will be the next manly captain to lead us to a title around 2021-2022 I predict will be our next best chances of a title.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10