Jamal Fogarty

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Now, we just need someone who can break the line, and we are sweet

Having some support players sniffing around Vave would be a good start.

The number of time he sticks his head through that first line with a hand free is screaning for support players.

Snake used to be the man but he just aint interested in raising a sweat these days.

Would like to see walker roam a bit when Vave is on to create something.

He's very similar to Souths Cody Walker, been in the Titans system for a while now and has always had someone a bit better than him in any of the positions he plays.

He's a good player but prob wont kick on into first grade

I'm watching Jamal now in a game against the Tweed (on Fox). He is a strong build for a half - similar to Foran, very much a running half, not an organiser and doesn't have a lot of touches for a halfback. His general kicking game is erratic and more miss than hit. A strong goal kicker, but doesn't look like a first grader, nothing like Elgey or Ash Taylor.

Granted, this is based on watching one game, so take it with a grain of salt.

Burleigh is club I am involved with up here. Rated highly there. Has brought the Bears back as a force.. The guys there rate him potentially as good as Cesar who played there recently. Extremely fit guy with good all round game. Having said all this my buddy who is treasurer of club and close to coach has heard nothing about him leaving .

Burleigh is club I am involved with up here. Rated highly there. Has brought the Bears back as a force.. The guys there rate him potentially as good as Cesar who played there recently. Extremely fit guy with good all round game. Having said all this my buddy who is treasurer of club and close to coach has heard nothing about him leaving .

The bears used to come down and camp on my dad's farm years ago. They nicely included me in their games of touch footy (boy do you fall for a lot of dummies when you're a little kid!!!) but they kept their piss up sessions to themselves (probably a good thing!)

So go the bears!

(Go the mustangs!)

Nice pass on him.

Anyhow here's an idea, the two best teams in the comp are Brisbane and Cowboys. Milford/Hunt & Morgan/Thurston are not going anywhere. Why aren't the Manly Recruiters targeting their under 20's halves???

Nice pass on him.

Anyhow here's an idea, the two best teams in the comp are Brisbane and Cowboys. Milford/Hunt & Morgan/Thurston are not going anywhere. Why aren't the Manly Recruiters targeting their under 20's halves???
True story - this makes sense - also they have others coming through who at the moment - are on the cheap - Arrow from Brisbane & Coen Hess from Nth Qld who will be great signings if possible - rather than paying overs for old hacks who have seen their best days...fresh quality youngsters ARE the way to go....1 good quality leader is worthwhile in the BK mould, unfortunately not many available.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8