James Graham motor mouth.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Graham is just too intense. I agree with a lot of what he says, but he makes Ennis come off like a benzodiazepine; which is really saying something. Dial it down more than a couple of notches and he might be a half decent commentator. Every time he opens his mouth, I immediately picture his imposing figure next to David Klemmer on Good Friday, berating the referee.

Graham is just too intense. I agree with a lot of what he says, but he makes Ennis come off like a benzodiazepine; which is really saying something. Dial it down more than a couple of notches and he might be a half decent commentator. Every time he opens his mouth, I immediately picture his imposing figure next to David Klemmer on Good Friday, berating the referee.
I think that was after Saturdays games. I usually flick the Tele off once the game finishes. But I was half on the nod and couldn’t be fked looking for the remote. I could hear Vonny doing her usual recap of what the player/s have just said. It’s like she thinks she’s just interpreting Russian into English.
Then all of a sudden James Graham is on. And I don’t just mean "on"the tele. His eyes were as big as dinner plates. And he seemed to be death staring Ennis ( who was probably thinking is this how I sound minus the accent).
Intense is exactly the word that came to mind after listening to him rabbiting on for 5 solid minutes.
I think if someone at Fox can just get him to dial it down a bit he will be worth listening too.

I love that he just doesnt repeat media platitudes over and over

if the media says something once and it catches on, in 3 weeks is gospel. The nature of competitive sport gets fans right into it

got his own mind, own opinion and is not a media sheep ,

Last edited:
I think that was after Saturdays games. I usually flick the Tele off once the game finishes. But I was half on the nod and couldn’t be fked looking for the remote. I could hear Vonny doing her usual recap of what the player/s have just said. It’s like she thinks she’s just interpreting Russian into English.
Then all of a sudden James Graham is on. And I don’t just mean "on"the tele. His eyes were as big as dinner plates. And he seemed to be death staring Ennis ( who was probably thinking is this how I sound minus the accent).
Intense is exactly the word that came to mind after listening to him rabbiting on for 5 solid minutes.
I think if someone at Fox can just get him to dial it down a bit he will be worth listening too.
Yeah and when he gets fired up, you think he is just going to reach across the table and grab someone by the throat and throttle them lol, he makes me nauseous

It's all to scripted on fox, Vonny just does presentations, introductions and recaps, has no critical commentary whatsoever. Big Mal just asks the obvious, Cronk goes ok most times, then Graham takes over, I know he wants a job and is keen to impress, but mate, less is more when it comes to emphasizing a point.

It's all to scripted on fox, Vonny just does presentations, introductions and recaps, has no critical commentary whatsoever. Big Mal just asks the obvious, Cronk goes ok most times, then Graham takes over, I know he wants a job and is keen to impress, but mate, less is more when it comes to emphasizing a point.
I don’t know wether you came up with a very smart pun, or it’s an unintended pun.

One of my other pet peeves (after Warren Smith reminding us that Koula was a junior sprint champion in the day. We get it Waz!) is how many times Mal uses the words "obviously/obvious"
in his contribution. I was counting them out loud the other week. I nearly had to go to the toes.

I don’t know wether you came up with a very smart pun, or it’s an unintended pun.

One of my other pet peeves (after Warren Smith reminding us that Koula was a junior sprint champion in the day. We get it Waz!) is how many times Mal uses the words "obviously/obvious"
in his contribution. I was counting them out loud the other week. I nearly had to go to the toes.
ha ha..no pun intended Wombat, think it's called an accidental pun. But you are right, Big Mal does say that a lot. Big Mal has been trading on his past playing days and coaching Aust and Qld for far to long, surely his times up on the esteemed fox footy panel you'd have to think.

ha ha..no pun intended Wombat, think it's called an accidental pun. But you are right, Big Mal does say that a lot. Big Mal has been trading on his past playing days and coaching Aust and Qld for far to long, surely his times up on the esteemed fox footy panel you'd have to think.
Yeah there’s times he’ll say something about tactics, and I’m left thinking, bloody hell he’s still the Australian coach. He seemed keen on getting the Souths gig. Then Clint Eastwood says outta my way Mal, me and Richo have contracts to sign.@:D

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10