Jamie Humphreys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Stewbojevic

Reserve Grader
Where does everyone see Jamie Humphreys in our future?

I’ve always had high hopes for him in the halves, very talented and has the athletic attributes.

In recent seasons he seems to have been moved around a bit between the halves and hooker, and judging by the pre season photos he’s certainly filled out a bit.

Where does everyone see Jamie Humphreys in our future?

I’ve always had high hopes for him in the halves, very talented and has the athletic attributes.

In recent seasons he seems to have been moved around a bit between the halves and hooker, and judging by the pre season photos he’s certainly filled out a bit.

DCE's exit strategy / retirement replacement. The kid could be anything. That's if and when DCE decides to hang em.up.

Was training at a gym with one of Jamie’s team mates in the lower grades at Manly and he was telling me he is an absolute gun. Held him in a very high regard and was seen by the club as a player they where going to invest in.
Make of that what you will.

Was training at a gym with one of Jamie’s team mates in the lower grades at Manly and he was telling me he is an absolute gun. Held him in a very high regard and was seen by the club as a player they where going to invest in.
Make of that what you will.
Oh Ben … you should have kept that to yourself …. Now people are going to expect him to be the new Messiah!

Just sayin’

I always thought he was an excellent player, whether at hooker or in the halves, and he does look to have filled out a bit this year. Great kicker, too.

Honestly, most young halves seem to get dome development at hooker these days, so I wouldn't read much into that. Long-term, I reckon he's a halfback, but I have no idea where the club sees him. I hope he's with us for a long time, though!

Seems a very tradesman like 7 and good overall ability .
Have to take into account from a general club perspective that Latu Fainu was given an opportunity ahead of him at Blacktown last season in the halves while Jamie was apparently alternating between a 7 and 9 role at Flegg
Probably not a reflection that Jamie was not rated by the Manly coaching group , just how their respective careers were shaping up at the time .
Spending some time as a 9 probably has toughened up his defensive resolve a bit which should be a benefit for him ongoing .
Again certainly does not seem to lack some general skill level , ability and footy smarts ..
Should feature in next season "s trials in some capacity and sure that he will try to make the most of his opportunities

He’s the next Messiah!

Remember where you heard it first! 😉
life of brian GIF

Hopefully this year good performances in trials will see the players rewarded with selection much sooner than was the case previously.
Johns and Weekes shone in this years trials and both were picked for Round 1 and a number of early season games.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8