Jamie Lyon shouldn't have played

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Killer topped our missed tackle count with 5, which is highly unusual for him. Maybe not his best game but if he doesn't play who does ?? With all the last minute injuries we didn't really have a choice but to play Jamie, even if he wasn't 100%.

Barry Hyland link said:
It was not just the missed tackle. He went missing. I put that down to an injury.
Can you tell me that was Lyon at his normal high standard?
As to who we'd put there, well Buhrer became a manufactured centre. Why not Harrison?

Don't think Harrison has the footwork or speed to play in the centres. 

On Buhrer, great to see a backrower, in head gear, filling a gap in the centres and scoring tries by hitting good angles. 

I think you'll find Inglis gets the better of his opposite number on a regular basis, that's why he's regarded as the world's best centre!
Lucky it wasn't T-REX out there.

Yes, far rather we have T-Rex out there leaking tries rather than Lyon. 

(This is sarcasm people, something that may just also appear in Greg Choice's post)

only problem with Stevie coming back and lyon, is how slow we will become out wide again, defence should be heaps better again though

Made to look ordinary by Inglis - Lyon is not Robinson Crusoe here - Inglis is a freak & will do it to ANY defender unlucky enough to line up against him with limited room. Lyon was quiet -yes - but apart from that miss done ok. Will take 3-4 weeks to be back to his best & will put his stamp on many wins for us in 2011. 

He may have come back a week or too too early but I'm sure he will be all the better for having a run and will be back to near best next week.  Could be worse, watching the rooster v tigers last night, tigers have been decimated with injuries and Farrah is injured but still playing. He was dead set a liability to the tigers yesterday, yeah he's their captain but he needs to go and have surgury for what ever the problem he's got.  I would hate to see one of our guys, killer included running around when they are injured like that. It will end up costing them.

Inglis has had the better of Lyon since the 08 Grand Final when Lyon played him off the park. No shame in that though. Inglis is not the worst player around!

Guys killers a champion.Never knock a champion, its his 1st game back against inglis the most damaging centre in the world. We saw what Inglis dished up in his first 2 games back, and now look at him. Be patient in a few weeks killer will be back 2 his best and last week will all be forgotten. Last thing we want 2 do is start bagging our stars, wel leave that sort of stuff to clubs like souths and parra!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4