Jarred Hayne is number 1

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
hayne
stewart
mini
dugout

Heaps of good fullbacks
Global!:blush:

Kiwi Eagle said:
Hayne has been consistently good for a long period now, don't let Parras results fool you with that. The amount of tries saved show exactly how hard he is working for them
Hayne is an origin player. With the exception of the back half of 2009 he has played his best football for nsw.
As a nsw person I'm glad that if Brett can't play origin That hayne slips in to fullback.

You can say that brett wouldn't have scored that Hayne try... We will never know. Hayne did have a great game
But hayne and brett are different fullbacks. They run different lines. Who knows what opportunities brett would have made in that game. Don't write off the Snake.

When fit Brett Stewart is the first choice pick. Had a good series last year and had his origin moment in game 2 last year with those 2 tries.

Hayne is a brilliant player. Cops it on the chin when picked on the wing too. Watch the 2nd try snake scored last year and hayne comes over with nothing but love for the snake. Think they were room mates last year in camp.

Snake is awesome and I don't mind him resting up for a charge for the finals but Hayne is the man for the blues right now and deserves his spot at fullback. Also think he deserves better than the crap Parra dish up every week

Couldn't see Brett starting this year as he didn't look right since the start of the season. His loss of a touch of speed is a shame but his general play and being in the right position helps the team so much. Getting Brett back onto the field and actually playing again is the biggest worry for us.

A Dogs supporter at work said to me "is Brett retiring as well at the end of the year" and I told him he signed for 4 more! He was stunned that Brett would keep going! Interesting from a neutral fan on what they see!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6