Jarryd Hayne at the jet club

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

yokahontas

Bencher
He can come if he cuts out all that show pony I'm the greatest this is my house garbage. I can't stand when he does that **** man he's arrogant like in origin what a fool. he's a talent and under baz with our team culture would thrive and get back to his best but he would have to play center and he could become one of the best in the comp. He needs to be on the right coin like 600k or under he's not with more IMHO but I reckon he'll stay at the tits

Zero chance of that, he's been doing the show pony, I am the greatest garbage since he was a little kid. His junior club was full of little ****s that would turn up to games and whinge about having to play on a 'cow paddock', or the changerooms not being up to their standards...and that was before they were even 10 years old. That's what happens when you start grabbing the talented kids and stacking them all at one club at an early age.

Zero chance of that, he's been doing the show pony, I am the greatest garbage since he was a little kid. His junior club was full of little ****s that would turn up to games and whinge about having to play on a 'cow paddock', or the changerooms not being up to their standards...and that was before they were even 10 years old. That's what happens when you start grabbing the talented kids and stacking them all at one club at an early age.
Barrett turned uates form around he could do the same for Hayne. we need a good center and he was OK there but with a full pre season he could end up being really good but I doubt he will leave tits

Peter C

Bencher
Anythings better than kelly, hayne at centre under barrett may work.
True, but the money that Hayne would want wouldn't justify playing him at centre, even if the Gold Coast offered to pay half his money, that would be for one year only, then we would have to pay his full market value, for any subsequent years.
Hayne's ordinary form and expectation has priced himself out of the market, throw the money at someone like Cotric

NLSeaEagle

Reserve Grader
True, but the money that Hayne would want wouldn't justify playing him at centre, even if the Gold Coast offered to pay half his money, that would be for one year only, then we would have to pay his full market value, for any subsequent years.
Hayne's ordinary form and expectation has priced himself out of the market, throw the money at someone like Cotric

Surely his market value would be exactly that.............

If he goes to another club and flops first year, his 2nd year (and subsequent years) value would be peanuts......

If he had a successful first year and killed it, then he would be worth the money in subsequent years!!

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
I highly doubt he'd end up anywhere near our club judging by the absolute bagging Zorba gave him during the week on his sporting news segment. He said he should be out of the game, with there no place in league for him.
He is on 1.2 million to be at the titans next year. He aint goin nowhere.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 5 6 47 12