Jason King DUI

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
totally agree Rhino. If I had had 3 or 4 I might be under the limit but I certainly wouldn't keen on driving.

One of my mates was runover and killed by a drunk driver when he was out walking the dog so I don't see any leeway when it comes to drink driving at all.

And that's why if a bloke is putting his car away in order to get a cab, he shouldn't get shat on.

[quote author=The Gronk]
totally agree Rhino. If I had had 3 or 4 I might be under the limit but I certainly wouldn't keen on driving.

One of my mates was runover and killed by a drunk driver when he was out walking the dog so I don't see any leeway when it comes to drink driving at all.

And that's why if a bloke is putting his car away in order to get a cab, he shouldn't get shat on.

[/quote]

No offense Duff, but if you are dumb enough to believe that's the truth, then you should be charged as well.

The guy is on about $300k a year and his car would be insured.

[quote author=Duff]
[quote author=The Gronk]

[/quote]

No offense Duff, but if you are dumb enough to believe that's the truth, then you should be charged as well.

[/quote]

precisely

[quote author=Duff]
[quote author=The Gronk]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sounds like you learnt from it happening to you.

I know a guy who ended up in silverwater gaol because he couldnt learn

All I can believe is what I've been told. If new information comes to light, I'll alter my opinion accordinly.
That sounds plausible to me though, what reason do I have to not believe it ?
The thing about how much someone's on & insurance is a load of **** too. I don't care how much I'll ever be on, I'll always be protective of my stuff, especially things like cars.

I didn't realise Mona Vale was such a dangerous and crime-filled place that you had to take such great care with one's car.

I didn't realise Mona Vale was such a dangerous and crime-filled place that you had to take such great care with one's car.

Unfortunately Mata - The Northern Beaches isn't better than any other area anymore. In fact, I'm almost of the opinion, it never was - and yes - STILL sour grapes over Halloween.

[quote author=clontaago]
[quote author=Duff]
[quote author=The Gronk]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sounds like you learnt from it happening to you.

I know a guy who ended up in silverwater gaol because he couldnt learn
[/quote]

Yeah besides the fact that I like my butthole the way it is, and the obvious danger that you are to others, the whole situation was really embarrassing.

I have been locked up previously when I was younger, but to be handcuffed and locked in a holding cell (yep, thats what happens) next to some dirty ****ing junkie or thief when you are 25 years old is a bit of a wake up call.

All I can believe is what I've been told. If new information comes to light, I'll alter my opinion accordinly.
That sounds plausible to me though, what reason do I have to not believe it ?

Do you still believe there are weapons of mass destruction in Iraq Duff? C'mon, I know you arent silly enough to believe everything you are told.

Although you do hang out with Fluffy. (Just kidding Fluff)

Has been a few times that i have moved the car after having a few from the Cricket Club car park out onto the road under the streetlights to make it a bit safer leaving there.

This has me reconsidering that theory though

Could I ask you guys this though. If you had the opportunity to play around 10-12 years of professional footy, earning a very, very tidy packet, and you actually had the skill and potential to maybe play representative football, and your team had chance of making a Grand Final, would you sustain from both drugs and alcohol, or would you just let loose evey now and again?

I know the choice I'd make. I'm not saying the other choice is particularly wrong either.

I've just seen Jason King stumble out of the Steyne in Manly, and literally stumble into a cab, at CLOSING which I think is about 2, the night before game day !!!

I just don't think that's a value add to the club he plays for, or the sponsors who inject money into the club.

That said, he had a very good game the next day (against Souths at Nth Sydney I think a few years ago).

BUT, if he has improved out of site and is on the turps like this, imagine if he was completely OFF the turps.

I hope role models like Kite / Cuthbertson (modern) / Afamasaga rub off on the guys.

It's a small window of opportunity for these young kids...I just hope they look back when they are 35, and think they made the most of it. Or will they look back and think...if I wasn't hurting so much that day, I may have played a hell of a lot better,

And Dan, soon for BBQ...and yeah - we can get smashed.

No Offence but they are not role models and should never be seen as such. These are young men and will make the same mistakes we all did no matter how much money the tax man takes. Those who choose to live their lives through footballers have more to answer for than the odd kid that experiences the joys of youth.....Wake up it was only point 08....(This is a general response and I only quoted you because it hit a nerve)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4