Jason King or Brent Kite?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bones said:
If Kingy was on the same money that Kite was on, then I'd say he would have been moved on. Kite was let go to free up cap space, and letting Kite go freed up more cap space than what letting King go would have.
in fairness Bones you have zero idea what Kite or King were/are being paid so your entire post is void and mere speculation.
more to the point, props don't age well. Kite put in a big year for us in 2013 but he isn't the player he was in his younger years that's obvious.
King worries me for the same reason.

bazeagle said:
bones said:
If Kingy was on the same money that Kite was on, then I'd say he would have been moved on. Kite was let go to free up cap space, and letting Kite go freed up more cap space than what letting King go would have.
in fairness Bones you have zero idea what Kite or King were/are being paid so your entire post is void and mere speculation.
more to the point, props don't age well. Kite put in a big year for us in 2013 but he isn't the player he was in his younger years that's obvious.

I'd imagine Bones is just applying common sense. Add to the fact that Kite was off contract & King wasn't & Kite has close to 300 games on the clock... it's a no brainer.

Mals said:
bazeagle said:
bones said:

I'd imagine Bones is just applying common sense.

That would be a first.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6