Jason Saab - 40 km/h

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
According to Fox league, Jason Saab hit 40 km/h when chasing down Murray Taulagi in the 2nd half. That makes him officially the fastest player in the NRL, easily beating Josh Addo-Carr's 38.5 km/h in 2019.

Still no word on his speed chasing down Hammer in the opening minutes.

Think he definitely went over 40km/h for the Hammer chase down being only 3 mins in and fresher. Hammer much faster than their No3 and Saab gave him 10m start too and got to him within 60m

Time for Gould to retire his call on JAC, as our boy Wasabi is now the one to beat as the fastest man on the planet, I think we need our own punch line, there‘s been Jimmy the jet, the Hayne plane, blah blah, our boy flogs those outdated models, maybe Saabsonic! Wassonic, J-sonic, Wasabi is J-sonic! Happy to read a few more

Saab reminds me so much of Micheal Johnson. It doesn’t look like he’s trying, just pure speed. No way did I think he’d get old mate. I thought Rubes was a chance, but then the Saab cruise missile is all over him.
Damn it’s great to finally have fast wingers.

Saab reminds me so much of Micheal Johnson. It doesn’t look like he’s trying, just pure speed. No way did I think he’d get old mate. I thought Rubes was a chance, but then the Saab cruise missile is all over him.
Damn it’s great to finally have fast wingers.
Johnson - what a runner he was. Beautiful to watch over 200m and 400m.

Apart from Saab motor vehicles (no longer produced), there are also Saab aircraft, including the Saab JAS 39 Gripen fighter jet - maybe this is the most appropriate connotation for Jason

Saab_JAS_39_Gripen.jpg

Think he definitely went over 40km/h for the Hammer chase down being only 3 mins in and fresher. Hammer much faster than their No3 and Saab gave him 10m start too and got to him within 60m
And missed the tackle… but nobody else would have got there, we just need to teach him to tackle… the effort was there.

What's remarkable is that Tolutau Kuola is apparantly the fastest runner at the club.

It's a bit like Maxwell Smart. Saab runs down Hammer. Yeah, he's our second fastest guy ....

What's remarkable is that Tolutau Kuola is apparantly the fastest runner at the club.

It's a bit like Maxwell Smart. Saab runs down Hammer. Yeah, he's our second fastest guy ....
I really do think this is becoming an Urban Legend round here. The kid may beat Lighting over 30 or 40 but over 100 it has to be Saab all the way.

Oh and just to add to the find a name for saab competition I'm thinking double act with Garrick. GREASE (Garrick) and LIGHTENING (Saab).

Last edited:
I really do think this is becoming an Urban Legend round here. The kid may beat Lighting over 30 or 40 but over 100 it has to be Saab all the way.

Oh and just to add to the find a name for saab competition I'm thinking double act with Garrick. GREASE (Garrick) and LIGTENING (Saab).

Tolu ran 100m in 10.5s in high school!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8